wedding day

Dedicated to crystalim5

Today was the best day of your life; you were officially becoming Mrs.Vaughns. After waiting for 3 whole months, last week he finally proposed to you and here you are today. Except that you had a small surprise for him along with your besties Alex Gabe's girlfriend, Cassidy Cole's girlfriend, Madison Dalton's girlfriend, Dyamond David's girlfriend and Ametist Will's girlfriend.

Dana POV

Today I am so excited because I'm getting finally married with the woman of my life, Tamina. After 3 months, I finally got the guts to ask her hand in marriage last week. In a few minutes, I will be standing on the aisle with Tamina,holding her hand with my diamond ring in her ring finger. So perfect to be real!!

*once at the church*

I was standing on the aisle with Gabe at the side,holding my ring for Tamina. Cole was the best man sine Tamina wanted him to be. The priest was standing in front of me with his book in hand. Suddenly the door opened revealing small kids to walk forward spreading rose petals on the way for Tamina to walk.

But after some minutes,she was supposed to show up but she didn't. Slowly everyone was getting worried as I was. Then it happened; the lights switched off,making everyone to panick.
Suddenly music started to play behind. It was Dear Future Husband. Then voices of girls could be heard. They were from the guys' girlfriends. All of a sudden the light lightened up and it revealed Tamina in her wedding dress. She was stunning and HOT!!!!!!

After the girls performance, Tamina ran to Cole who grabbed her hands and there started a wedding music. She walked towards me smilingly. God she is too perfect!!!!

When Cole dropped her near me, she intertwined her fingers with mine and we bity faced tgw priest while making our promises. After that, the latter tod us we may kiss so we did as told and we received plenty if cheers.

Your POV

After we kissed, it was party time. My friend,Jorge was the DJ. I admit the songs were amazing. All night we all were dancing while singing. Arriving nearly at the end of the party, we did a karaoke which was super fun. Then everyone went to their house while me and Dana went to a hotel he reserved for us tonight.

You and Dana POV

IT WAS TGE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!

~~~~~~
Hello, this is for Tamina
Sorry for lateness
Hope you like it