Forgiving methode

Dedicated to @Mrs_Pendery_

You were crying your eyes out right now. You jut broke up with your boyfriend,Cole as you saw that everyday he was tired with recording but even thought he would try to keep your relation. You couldn't see him suffering like that so you broke up with him even if today he has a concert at City walk. He already bought you VIP tickets but after happened today, you refused them and decided to watch it live.

Sharp 6:30 the show started. You turned on your TV after grabbing your popcorn and coke. You were dressed in a tank top and a sweater with your hair in a messy bun. When you saw Cole, tears started screaming down your face but when you saw him wearing the shirt NYC you gave him, you smiled while crying.

After performing Go, Into the night, Earned it, Everything about u, close your eyes the boys started singing Want u back. When they finished this song they suddenly stopped and started talking to the audience. While talking, you could see Cole sad and almost crying. Your heart was so much aching at his sight that you could everything to hug him but you stayed silent and listened to them.

Dana- So 5ers, here our buddy Cole is heart broken as he just broke up with his girlfriend.

All the 5ers then was trying to console Cole.

Gabe- but don't worry neither she did something nor Cole did something. Thy broke up because she thought that Cole was so much suffering as he was trying to keep the relation.

Dalton- but we need your help now.

David- so her name is Tori and she isn't present here in the concert right now..

Will- so if you have her number please tell her to come here as Cole needs her..

Then Cole added

- Tori babe, I know you are listening to us right now, so please come here. I need you next to me! Your presence revives me when I'm sad. Please babe come to me!!!

It's too hard!! You can't..
You rushed to your room, dressed in a jean and crop top, grabbed your car keys and drove till City walk. When you arrived there, you were surprised as people started screaming your name loudly drawing the boys attention. When Cole saw you, he rushed to you and picked you in his arms. Then he immediately kissed you on the lips; it was a passionate and happy kiss. You kissed back while your fingers were tangling his hair and his habds were around your waist. He kissed you while spinninh you around. It was so good to fell his lips on yours. After you pulled back, he smirked at you and whispered in your ears seductively

- After the show, you will cone to my house so as we can catch up the waste time. I promise you will be moaning my name while my hands will be touching your perfect body...

You blushed at him words and nodded. Then he led you on stage where the boys hugged you too. You hugged them back but then felt hands sliding around your waist. You turned to see a smirky Cole. You hit him on the arm whuh made do a small pout. You laughed at his cute face and kissed him. In between the kiss, you managed to whisper I love you bae.. He also whispered I love you too babe..Never leave me alone..

You nodded and kissed him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi,
This is a surprise Imagine for my friend Tori!!