Is Dalton still hers?

Dedicated to @im5lover456

Today is your 19th birthday and your friends wanted ti celebrate it in the Royal Bar (I invented).
Once there, your friends and you went to the counter to drink some shots. Compared to your friends who drank more than 10, you drank only 5 and you were already high. Suddenly your attention turned to a beautiful boy whose hair was blond and eyes blue. He was so attractive that you couldn't turn away from his gaze. Slowly, he saw you staring at you which made you u blushed and made him chuckled. He made his way to you and took hour hand, dragging you into a room. There, he started kissing your neck, your shoulders and your cheeks. As you couldn't hold your moans, you let them out. He smirked and soon he pinned you against the wall, kissing your lips roughly but passionately. Soon you both were lying on the floor, naked after you just lost your viginity with him. You couldn't believe it! You did it with a stranger. You both were cuddling when suddenly the door opened and it revealed a brunette girl. She looked at the boy angrily and then you furiously. Then she told the stranger who she said Dalton that they are breaking up and she left. You looked at Dalton to see her looking at you. Then he told you that he fell for you when he saw you entering the bar. And then he asked you out which you accepted graciously. Afterwards you both continued to cuddle and kiss.

---------------------
Hi, this is for Laney!
Hope you like it!