imagine for Mr.Pendery

Dedicated to @mystery_chick7

You just entered in your new school and you could already say that all the students were staring at you which made uncomfortable. You walked inside to see the hottest teacher ever in your life. He was wearing a black and white suit, His hair was well fixed, his eyes were a chocalate brown, his smile was infectious with his dimples. After sometime you found yourself checking him out. He noticed and smiled at you and said So miss Rachel please take a seat and let's start of our lesson. You nodded but you were so fangirling his voice which was so manly type. Then he introduced himself.

- so dear students, my name is Mr Pendery your new teacher..
Im 19 years old so let's be formal among us. I'm single and no kids. I know we will get along very well..

Was he just staring at you AF the last phrase? You thought to yourself. During the whole day, all the girls were cracking for him including you who wouldn't show it. It was time to leave when suddenly Mt.Pendery called you to his desk. You went there to see him smiling at you. You asked him what happened and he told you that he wants you NOW!!! Confused, you were about to ask him what he meant but he sealed his lips with yours.
Soon it became a heated make out session. After having done it, he looked at you and said I love you Rachel, be my girlfriend?
You smiled and nodded which led him to smirk and kiss you deeper.

~~~~~
This is a surprise imagine for Rachel!!!