Worst Christmas Ever

Dedicated to MrsJackGilinsky96

It was Christmas Eve. You were super happy as tonight Cole and you were having together. He told you he would come at 7. So before he came, you started to cook his favorite food,roasted chicken. After cooking, you arranged everywhere in order and took a shower. Then you wore the dress that Cole's offered you for your 19th birthday.

*3 hours later*

It was already past 9 and Cole wasn't here yet. You started getting worried. So you called him and luckily on the third ring, he picked it up.

You- Cole where are you?? Do you know how much I have been waiting for you to come??

Cole- umm...I'm..at the studio right now! I was so busy that I forgot go Inform you.

You- ahh okay then
Bye love ya!

Cole- bye

It was weird as usually Cole always said 'bye love ya too' and also because you didn't remember Cole said earlier that he had recording today. Suspicious, you called Gabe your best friend to ask him where was he right now. He replied that he was at home as today there was no recording. Shocked you managed to tell thanks then hung up. Afterwards tears started to stream down your face. After thinking for a few times, you went to the only place where you would least expect Cole to be. Once there,you opened the door and entered Inside to see no one. Then you heard cracking noise upstairs. Slowly you went upstairs and headed towards the resource of the cracking voice. There, you saw the most unexpected and disgusted thing ever; Cole was making out with Cassidy Shaffer,his ex!!!!

Why??? Why did you cole?? You thought to yourself. Then suddenly you made a sobbing noise drawing the attention of Cole and Cassidy. When Cole saw you, he pulled away from Cassidy and strarted to walk towards you bit it was too late; you ran away,your eyes full of tears!! You couldn't think of anywhere else to go apart from your brother's house,David. Once there, you knocked on his door several times which he opened surprisingly to see his little sis crying heavily. He let you in, gave you a big and warm hug and led you to the living room where you told him everything. No need to say that he was boiling of rage against Cole!!!!
But then he noticed that you were yawning so he led to you your room where you immediately fell asleep on the bed.

*several days later*

It had been many days since you and Cole OFFICIALLY broke up. You were so disgusted by him that you couldn't neither hear him name nor answer his call and messages.

You were watching Star wars happily all alone at home when you heard a knock at the door. You erjt to open it which revealed a crying red luffy Cole with his hair in a mess, his clothes all wet because of the rain. Without losing any second, he kissed you passionately but you didn't kiss back. Instead you pushed him away. Then he looked at you hurt and started to explain everything

- look Monica! I know you are really very upset against me.
Well I admit that I did a mistake. I thought that maybe I needed Cassidy more than you as we would always fight. But now I realized that I only need you in my life!!!!!!! Please take me back in your life.

Then he started to sing miss you.

*after singing*

You were in tears right now. It was hard but you missed him a lot during all there days. Immediately you kissed him which he kissed back. After the kiss, he intertwined your hands with him and whispered in your ears' I love you Monica'. You told him 'I love you too Cole' and you both kissed again.

~~~~~~
Hello this is for Monica
Hope you like it