Sole and Salton!

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999

You were sitting on your bed, thinking about what happened earlier.

~~flashback~~

You were in your elder brother's house, Gabe with his band mates; Cole, Dalton, David, Dana and Will. Gabe organized a fun day among yourselves. After eating pizza, you all went in the living room to watch the TV. You were resting your head on Will's shoulder when suddenly you phone buzzed. You saw 2 messages. They were from Cole and Dalton.

Cole- come and meet me at the yard

Dalton- come to the yard.

You looked at them to see no one. You stood up and went outise to the yard. One there, you saw Dalton and Cole. When they saw you, they rushed to you and immediately knelt down making you puzzled. You looked at them confused and then they both tell Sarah we love you but you have ti choose only one among us so please choose one and tell us tomorrow...

Once saying that, he kissed you on the cheeks and left, leaving under stress as both were your besties. You went to you room and sat on your bed thinking.

~~end of flashback~~

Now you were thinking so deep and finally you made your mind. You knew who you would choose; the person who stood by your side, the one who always cared for you more that a normal friend would. But now you were feeling super sleepy so you went to sleep.

*Next morning*

You woke due to the noises made by the boys downstairs. You groaned a bit, brushed your teeth and got down. When you arrived at the dinning room, the table was arranged with variety of food. You looked atvtye boys to see them smirking at you. Hiu smiled and huged each of them. When it was turn to hug Cole and Dalton, you whispered I made my mind in their ears. They nodded and tgej all went to have breakfast.

At around noon, you were going out to the mall and before going you wanted to tell them. You asked go them in your room. When they entered, you could see the tention in their eyes. You stood up and walker behind them until you wrapped your hands around the torso of Cole and said You are mine Cole!!

Cole turned and kissed you on the lips while Dalton was shocked and sad but yet happy for Cole. You looked at him and said Dalton a friend of mine is in love with you!!

He was surprised and smirked ehuoe saying I'm so irresistible!

You and Cole laughed and then Dalton joined in. Afterwards he left which led Cole to pin you against the wall and kiss you. You both made out for about 20 mins until Gabe entered in and saw you two. He gave Cole a dead glare before saying If you break the heart of my little sis, I kill you!! and then left.

You chuckled at Cole who was a bit frustrated. You kissed him which made him smirked and kissed you back. After about 30 mins, you both went to the mall. No need to say that once there when you were walking, his hands were around your waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,
So the s for Sarah
Hope you like it!!