Kole forever

Dedicated to KatieGlen

You were walking to the library when suddenly someone grabbed your wrist. You turned your head to see the school most badass boy,Cole Pendery. It was soad that he slept with Every girls in this school, killed his family member, had beaten the teachers who had dared to scold at him. He was terrifying.He looked at you up and down while smirking. You started to blush when you realized that you weren't afraid of him but instead you liked his presence. ' did you finished checking me out' he said in a amuzed voice. You looked away which made him chuckled. Then he dragged you to an old sick room. Once there,he started to kiss you roughly while locking the door. He started rubbing your breasts while you were playing with his hair making him moan. Soon he started pinning you on the bed where he started to removed your clothes in one row where as you removed his clothes in 3 parts. When you saw his member, you started to blush really hard as it was SO LONG!!
He smirked at you and started rubbing your clit roughly making your moan so loud!!!
Then he inserted his member in your vigina. Immediately he started to thrust in and out of you, making you move everywhere. After 10 mins of thrusting, he stopped and rested his head on your bare chest. You caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. Then you were going to say something when he cut you off by kissing you on the liso and asked you out which you gratefully accepted. Just then something caught your attention. You asked him what this tattoo on his abs represented. Hr looked at you sweetly and replied'You which is my strength!!!'

You smiled and kissed him again.
It was the beginning of your relationship with a bad boy!

~~~~~~
Hello,
This is so Kate
Sorry for lateness!