imagine for Coley Poley

Dedicated to @Mrs_Pendery_

-we are over! Mr.Arrogant!!!!

You left with your luggage in your hand to a hotel. You just broke up with your boyfriend, Cole Pendery... Yeah I know he is an important person so why?

It all started this morning, you were in the kitchen preparing lunch when you heard the news the im5 are internationally recognized from now on..

You were so happy that you boyfriend's band is becoming famous. Suddenly Cole entered the house, his eyes focused on His mobile Phone..not even saying a hello...you were irritated but calmed down because of the good news. After 20 mins, the lunch was ready and you served him lunch, macaroni..

All of a sudden, he threw the plate and started yelling at you that A famous singer don't eat cheap food. Only ordinary one like you does!!

You were so irritated By his rudeness that you slapped him.

*back In present*

(2 weeks later)

You were resting on the couch in your hotel room when suddenly there was a knock at the door. You opened it and regretted it as you saw your ex,Cole with a sad face.

You were about to say something when he crashed his lips against yours. Oh god,since when you didn't felt this feeling of warth!

You kissed back and was surprised to feel Cole putting his hands on your big belly. Yeah you were pregnant of 1 month...

Afterwards you both chatted and he asked for forgiveness. You accepted it and kissed him until you both went on the bed and made out!! (All night long)

------------------
Hi,
So this is for tori..
Hope you like it..