Masterdolphin

Dedicated to alyshiamorales123

You were walking to your house along with your bestie, Dalton. Both of you were talking about your life. You loved talking to him as he was the only one who could understand you. Suddenly he asked a serious question

- let's pretend you like a boy who doesn't like you back as a lover but only as a friend. What would you do to win him??

You thought to yourself and said
- Umm..I would try to talk to him and if it doesn't work, I would tell him my feelings.

Dalton signed for a moment and turned to look at you. He cupper your face and kissed you which you expected didn't kiss back.
When he pulled away he looked at you sweetly and said

- will you be my girlfriend??

You looked at him shocked as you didn't expect that. You started to back up slowly until you hit a rock and fell down. But you never did. Instead you felt a hand embracing you. It was Dalton. His face was few itches away from yours. He was about to say something when you cut him of by kissing him. He kissed back and you two stayed in this position for a while. When he pulled away, you told him ' yes I would like to '

He smiled and held you close to him. He walked you to your house safe and sound.

*3 months later*

You were getting dressed for the date that Dalton planned for you. Today was your 3 months anniversary. So he planned something as he was busy all day. At around 7 he picked you up at your place. When he saw you in your blue dress, your black tie, your blue high heels and your black wavy hair, his jaw dropped and whispered something under his breath. You chuckled as he extended his hand for you to grab it as a gentleman would do.
Afterwards he led to his car where he drove for about 40 min to reach the Logos Hope Classical World Ship.

After visiting the ship for about 2 hours, you were finally at the last part to visit; the church. After walking there hand in hand, you could sense Dalton was nervous about something which bothered you. Once in, you both went to the aisle where a priest was standing. Then Dalton dragged you to the priest. Afterwards he knelt in front of you and took out a box where he revealed a ring.

- will you marry me??

You immediately started tear up but yet nodded. He smiled and put the ring in your finger. Then he kissed you and said ' love you to the moon and back '

1 month later, you both got married. 2 days after your honeymoon, you found out you are pregnant. 9 months later, you got twins; a boy named Christ Rapattoni and a girl named Angelica Rapattoni