Fighting over you

Dedicated to SarahLynn111999's friend, Sarah

You were walking down the hall way to your college. All the boys were all usual, staring at you. All the girls were staring at you with admiration. That's what you called life.

You were the most popular girl in the college. All guys would always ask you out but you would reject them. All girls would want to be your friends but you chose only a few ones as you knew most of them were slut. Your only true friends were Dalton, David, Dana, Will, Gabe and Cole. Dalton was the captain of Hockey, David the leader of scoots, Dana the champion of Olympic games held at school, Will the greatest music composer and musician, Gabe the most sportive person and Cole the baddass and bad boy. You were always interested in him as he was different from the others but yet he cared for you.
There were always conflicts between your guy friends and your brother also the most cutest boy of the college, Marcus.

Suddenly you were interrupted by girl. You turned to look at her and then she told you that Dana and Dalton are fighting. 'Again urgg' was all you said before running till the boys. There you saw Dalton and Dana are punching,kicking, beating each other. You walked to them angrily and stood between them.

You- What are your problem again??

Then Dalton and Dana started to talk at the same time,making you confused.

You- Shut up both!
Let me guess, you were fighting who will be my partner for the prom night?? Then let me tell you that it isn't either you or you! It will be Cole!!

The boys were both shocked at your words but even shocker by something behind you. You turned around to of course millions of students but also..Cole..

Cole walked closer to you and the boys. He glared at the boys and said ' you guys are pathetic, fighting over a girl' then he turned his attention to you.

- and you, you want me to be your partner for prom!? What if I say no?? He said with a smirk.

- then I will choose someone else from this crowd around me.

All guys Here, who is volunteer to be my partner for prom??

In less than a second, thousands of screams were heard from all guys. You turned to look at Cole and told smirkingly

- you see, so?

The next thing you knew, was that Cole's lips were crashed against yours. His hands were intertwined with yours. Everyone was shocked as were you. When he pulled away, he said ' now guys she is taken for the park night by me,his boyfriend'

Then he dragged you out of the corridor. When he stopped, he once more kissed you and said ' Sarah will you be my partner and girlfriend?'

Instantly you smiled and nodded. He smiled and kissed you once more.

~~~~~
Hey
This is for SarahLynn111999 friend, Sarah!!