How could you DUDE???

Dedicated to @MrsColePendery96

You were pissed off because of your ex-husband,Cole. He was always comparing you with his ex-girlfriend, Cassidy Shaffer. In fact you and Cole have been dating for 3 years and one day he proposed to you. You accepted and then you both were married.
But eer sine you were married, he has been comparing you to Cassidy. So today you had a divorce which saddened your heart.

You were walking to your shared house to see boxes every where. Then you saw Cole. You asked him why is he doing that. Then he told you that he is moving with his ex, Cassidy. You looked at him jealously. He yelled at him and went to your shared room. You wanted him to stay with you or at least return to live with his mom but move in with Cassidy...

You started crying your eyes out when you heard a knoxj your door. You opened it to see Cole with a sad face. He told you that he was leaving. He was extending his hands for a hug but you dodged him and ran away. You then went to park where it reminded you where Cole and you first met. You were crying so hard. A after a long time, you returned home.

~~2 weeks later~~

You were going to pick Cole from Cassidy!! You can't live without him...

You arrived at her door. You knocked it and after sometime Cole opened it. Without any delay, you kissed him on the lips and shockingly he kissed back. Suddenly Cassidy cane and yelled at you furiously. You were about to say something when Cole said before you.

- Look Cassie, I still and will always Monica.. She is my life partner!!! I'm sorry but in need her with me. Thank you very much for talking care of me. Bye

Once said, he dragged you out and went directly home. Once at home, he pulled you closer and kissed you passionately. Then he whispered

- God, you don't know how much i miss you and your perfect body babe!!!

He smirked at you which made you blushed. Then you kiised him and then Started the dirty things... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii,
This is for Monica
Hope you like it!