part 3- an epic fight for Laney

*The next morning*

Everyone was sleeping peacefully except Cole who for the first time ever,woke up every early to prepare the breakfast instead of Laney. So he quickly prepared himself and went to the kitchen to prepare some chocolate chips pancakes, some fresh orange juice, tea, coffee, some bacon and eggs and some sausages. (just think he's cooking all this for you)

Then suddenly he heard a clear of throat.He turned around to see Laney with a gentel facial expression. She was advancing towards Cole which made Cole worry a bit. Cole was shocked to see Laney hugging him. He was dumbfounded at first but then he hugged her back. Afterwards they talk and re became friends.
After breakfast,Cole invited Laney for a date.

At 1 they left to go to the amusement park.It was really funny as there were all kinds of games.After some hours,they went to Whataburger.

At around 6 they returned home and immediately went in their respective room to rest...

Everyone was normal all night long and around 11:50, they went to sleep..

(The next day)

All the three boys decided to confess to Laney..

They knew that each other loved her so they all decided t tell at the same time..

Cole knocked her door and after sometime she opened it with a sleepy face. Then she realized that the boys were serious when they asked her out. She could only choose one..so she was confused..

But suddenly her reply was 'David,I wanna go out with you'
She hugged her and pecked his lips..Colton (jk..) Cole and Dalton were so heart broken that they ended up crying..they left leaving these you alone.

So David kissed Laney passionately on the lips and carried her inside her room. He closed the door and locked it. He made his way to Laney who was smirking on her bed...and soon started their making out session ( if you understand what I mean)

That's it..
All finished..
Hope you like it
Laney hope you like it..