All Over Me

Dedicated to @Cupcake_crazygirl

You were at the house of the im5 for a day off from work. The boys were also on a day off which was perfect ad you would be able to spend some private with them all. In fact you had a crush on each of them. You loved spending your time with each one.
You knew that all of them fell in love with you and you were happy qbout it but you couldn't choose one.

You were cooking lunch and after sometime, the lunch was served. While dining Cole who was on his Twitter, asked to play a small game after lunch. All accepted.

*after lunch*

Everyone was in the living room around a table. Dana asked to play truth or dare. You spun your bottle of water and it stopped in the direction of Cole. You asked truth or dare and he said truth. Then Gabe asked if he loved someone actually. You knew the answer but didn't react. He said yes and looked at you. You turned your head away. After about 30 mins of playing you left to go in your room when suddenly Gabe grabbed your wrists and kissed you on the lips. You were more shocked to hear him say I love you Niyathi..

You only nodded and left. Once in your room,you could hear the boys fighting but you didn't care as you were too shocked and happy.

*1 week later*

No,no,no,not again!! You told to yourself..

Again today,another boy,Dana kissed you..

This week everyone has been acting strange and roughly with me... This week everyone kissed mebon my lips.. Don't think that they were drunk! They weren't..

Gabe kissed me the other day when we were playing truth or dare.

Dalton kissed when he was driving till the market.

David kissed me when he saw me in his gym.

Will kissed me when we both were watching Pokémon.

Cole kissed yesterday when we both were alone at home and worst you was about to lose your virginity with him..

Dana just kissed you when you passed near his room.

You don't know what to do..you wanna date everyone but it ain't fair..

After sometime you made your mind and decided to date...

------------------------------------
Hi,
So confusing right!

Well tell me who you would choose to date and why!

And yeah this is for Niyathi..