Colton???

Dedicated to @im5lover456

You and Will were together since 1 year. Today was the National Friendship day so you decided to spend some time with Wioo and hid bandmates especially with Cole and Dalton,your best friends..

Once there, you greeted everyone and all went in the kitchen. You all were chatting when Gabe asked to play truth or dare.

All agreed and went in the living room. You settled a huge table and David spun a bottle, it landed on you. You chose dare and he asked you to kiss Dana on the cheeks. You did and saw Will jealous. Then you kissed him on the lips. The game went like this until the bottle landed on Dalton. Dana asked him to kiss Cole as he chose dare. He did which made made Cole blush.

After their dare, Cole stood up with Dalton holding his hand. Then he said

- Guys, Laney we have something to tell you all..

Dalton and me are..da..dat..dating! Since 2 days..

Everyone was wide-eyed but then smiled as we knew that something was going between them. You all hugged them and celebrated it by doing a small party among yourselves.

It was amazing as your two besties are dating plus you have best friends which are gays!!

--------------
Hello,
This is for Laney
Hioe you like it!,