singing contest!

Dedicated to @SarahLynn111999

Today was the day!!!

You were going to sing in front of im5 right now as you took part in a singing contest where the winner got to sing with the im5 during their concerts.

You arrived on a large stage where lights were focused on you. You looked down to see your 6 idols sitting behind a table while smiling.

Omg please help me else I will faint!! There is Cole..he is so cute!!

You came back to your senses when you heard Gabe saying

- so you are Sarah right? Tell us about you a bit..

You smiled like an idiot and told them that

- I'm 16. I love singing, dancing and acting. I play the guitar. I'm in a band at school with 3 other boys and 1 girl.

They nodded and Dana gave you a signal to tell to start singing. You decided to sing Earned it.
After your performance, the boys stood up while applauding. Then each other them started to praise your performance and voice.

Then you left. After waiting for about 30 min, every contestant was called on stage. There the boys gae the results; only you and another girl were selected which led you to enter in the finale. Afterwards you and the giro were asked to do a face-off.
After that, the boys announced the winner; it was you!!!!

I can't believe it!!! I win the im5 singing contest!!!! I will sing with them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly someone wrapped his hands around your shoulders and hugged you; it was Cole!!!!!!

Then he told you that everyday you will have to come to the studio as he will give you some tips to sing even better. You nodded and smiled. Then left for home.

*the next day* - after school

You entered the studio to find everyone sitting on a couch on their mobile while Cole was in the booth, recording.

God damn, he has such an amazing voice!!

When he saw you he waved at you and you waved back. After sometime he came out and led you to a room where you will be training with him. 10 min passed and you found the class super interesting. Suddenly Dalton barged in and knelt in frobt of you. Puzzled both you and Cole looked at him surprised when he told you that he loved you since he saw you yesterday. You were shocked by his words bit refused his offer as you knew that you loved someone else. You told him you can't as you love someone else which made him sad and made Cole curious. Due to the awkward silence, you went home.

*the next day* - Saturday

Today was your first concert with the boys before a crowd. You were nervous when someone hugged you; it was Dana. He was like a small brother to you. You hugged him back and chaytex with him until it was time foe the show. When the boys showed themselves, the crowd went wild. When you showed up, the crowd was screaming so loudly which made you smiled. Then Cole spoke to the audience and said

- Hello dear 5ers! How are you tonight?? I hope fine cuz today the boys and I are going to rock it as we have the winner of our contest with us. Here she is!!

Then Dalton added

- her name is Sarah! And guys her voice is super amazing!!

You blushed at his words and surprisingly you saw a jealous and angry Cole. Wow, did he just get jealous?? So cute!

Soon the show started and you all sang uptown funk, problem, zero gravity, runaway baby and want u back.

When it was mostly the end of the show, a sweet music started playing and Cole knelt in front of you. He picked your hand and kissed it. Then he looked at you sweetly and said in the mic

- Sarah since I saw you for the audition, I fell for you but when I heard you singing, I fell even more for you and today I, Cole Alan Pendery want to ask you out !!

Sarah will you do the honorable honor of being my girlfriend??

You started sobbing and managed to say yes in the mic and immediately hugged him. He hugged you back and kissed you on the lips, making the crowd scream wildly and the boys except Dalton, cheering. Dalton was sad yet happy that his bestie found his love. After a long time you both pulled away and you whispered

- I love you koala!!

He smiled and pecked your lips while saying

- love you too future Mrs.Pendery!

He smirked which made you blushed and then continued to kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, this is for Sarah
Hope you like it!!

-------> Guys one question<--------

My friend asked me which one looks better

- Coldriya

OR

- Cendriya

Please I really need to know..
She is torturing me with this question!!