imagine for Niyathi

Dedicated to @Cupcake_crazygirl

Today is the happiest day of your life!!!!

Why? Because your crush since forever, asked you out...

Today Cole Alan Pendery asked you out. In fact you two have been best friends since 1 year and today during your outing, he confessed his love to you; he's been in love with you since the day you met. Later he asked you out and in approximately 1 hour, you both will be going to a date.

Excited,you go to dress up Immediately and decide to wear a dress with no sleeve and a high heel. At 7 he comes to pick you up. When he sees you,his jaw drops down over how sexy you're looking. You both go to an expensive restaurant where you both enjoy each other's presence and the food. Then you both go to an ice-cream stall to buy ice-creams. After that you both go ti your house as he wants to spend some time alone with you.

Just when you close the door after entering in, you are suffocated by thousands of kisses that Cole gives you on your lips, nose, ears, shoulders and your sweet spot,your neck..

He carries you to your bed and there, THINGS START TO GET DIRTY!!

He removes your dress and his clothes,leaving your underwears and his boxer. He kisses you so much that both bodies get heated. Then he unhooks your bra, exposing your breasts which he takes in his mouth.Then he removed your panties to see you all wet. He smirks at that sight and soon starts to lick it which makes you moan louder and louder... When you were completely naked,you flipp him over so as you are on too of him. Then you remove his boxer to find his large member. Attracted by it, you take it in your mouth and suck it making Cole moaning your name repeatedly. After sometime, he flips you over again but this time inserts 4 fingers in your thing and then thrust Into you. You couldn't hold back so you yell loudly his name making him smirk..after cumming he pulls out of you and rests beside you...

After taking a break, he starts for Round 2 which is even more rough!!

All day long you both do it..

3 weeks later you find out that you are pregnant of Cole's child...

-----------------------

Hello..
So hope you like it
Niyathi hope it's OK with you!!
Enjoy