History for @im5lover456

How did you meet:

You were in the queue to get a signature from im5. It was your favorite group of all time.
You were almost at the end of the line to talk with Dalton.

OMG!!

You were in front of Dalton Rapattoni!!!! Right now in front of him, you are fangirling.. You must be looking ridiculous.

But you found something weird, why is he staring at you?

Suddenly you waved your hands before his face. He came to his senses and smiled at you.

- Hello beauty! What can I get for you?

You blushed at his words and asked his for his autograph. He signed your poster and when you were about to leave, he grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him. You looked at him confused and he told you to give him your number. Shocked you gave him with great difficulty and he gave you his. Then you left.

How he asked you out/first kiss:

Sine the greet n meet day, everyday you have been hanging with Dalton and the whole im5. The boys and you were hanging out at the amusement park when suddenly everyone left you and Dalton alone. The silence was awkward. Suddenly Dalton broke the silence by whispering turn here and crashed his lips with yours. It was amazing. Both kissed until the boys cane and Dana cleared his throat. Then both of you blushed and Dalton asked you out.

Break up:

You and Dalton have benn together for 2 months and he is weird as he gets jealous everytune you are with Cole,your best friend. One day you were hanging out with Cole as Dalton told you that he was busy. So Cole returned you home. When you entered, Dalton grabbed your wrist and threw you out of the house. He accused you of cheating on him with Cole. You started crying and ran away while saying we are breaking up. You wen to your bestue house.

Back together:

Dalton has been trying to reach you but you won't give him a second chance. You were too angry and sad that he didn't trust you. Until the day,he and Cole came. Obliged, you let both entered and there,Dalton grabbed you and kissed you. You kissed back and he apologized for his stupid act. You forgave him and the three of you spent the day together.

-------------
This is for Laney
Hope you like it!