imagine for Laney

Dedicated to @im5lover456

It was Saturday night around 9:30. I had been waiting for about 3 hours and David hadn't arrive yet!!

Today is our 4 years anniversary. We had a plan to watch a movie at the cinema. He promised me that he would come as recently he had been cancelling our dates.
But as always something has taken him busy..

The road was dark, i was alone standing in front of the cinema hall. Suddenly I got a text;it's Dalton.. I was hoping David instead but nevermind..

It said:

Hi Laney...how are you doing? Fine I hope.. So I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the cinema with me?

- yeah sure..in fact I'm at Le Plaisir Cinema(I invented) right now so maybe you can come here! I replied his message..

After sometime, he replied OK!!

15 min later, Dalton shown up and we entered Inside to watch The return of Dracula..

Around 11:55 it ended and hr drove me home.

When I entered home, the lights were off which I found weird as David should be already at home.. Not bothering, I went in my room,changed myself into a comfy pijama, texted Dalton thank you for the lift and went to sleep. Later in the night, I heard footsteps in the house. So I went downstairs to find a drunk David staggering all the way to our room. I was so disgusted by David that I advanced towards and slapped him so hard that my hand became red as was his hit cheek. He looked at me with anger while yelling. Then suddenly he slapped you! You couldn't believe your eyes!!! DAVID SCARZONE,YOUR BOYFRIEND JUST SLAPOED YOU WHEN LAST WEEK HE PROMISED TO NEVER HIT YOU!!

That's it!! You couldn't take this anymore!! You ran to your room,packed your things in a suitcase and left to go to your best friend's house, Dalton.

When you arrived there,you knocked on the door and a few minutes later, he opened the door and was surprised to see you crying. He pressed you against his chest while you were sobbing in his shirt. Then he led you to the couch and talked with you till you calmed down. Then he brought a cup of hot chocolate and you chatted till he showed you your room to stay. Before going to sleep, you asked hi. If you could stay here and he accepted. He entered your room and kissed your cheeks.

The next morning you woke up by the smell of bacons. You quickly dressed into an appropriate outfit and headed in the kitchen to see Dalton cooking. After breakfast, you both chatted till he asked you a serious question that sine long he wanted to ask.

- will you be my girlfriend, Laney? I loved you since the day Dana Introduced you to us. I wanted to ask you out before but David was dating you so I didn't want any problems..
So will you?

You were so shocked by his proposal. But soon you were crying of happiness as since a long time, you started developing feelings for hin even you are dating David. So you answered yes which made him super happy. He pulled you close and kissed you. You both were about to make out when suddenly there was a knock at the door. You decided to open it while Dalton was holding your waist. When you opened it,you were surprised to see David with a sad face but even sadder when he saw Dalton's hands around your waist. He begged you to forgive him but you didn't want to hear anything...he left with a crying face as you refused to take him back..

1 year later,you and Dalton got married and had 2 children; a girl named Maddie and a boy named Louis.

-----------------------
Hello hope you like it
Laney if you don't like it,I'll do another one...