guilty or innocent?

Dedicated to 5ersaddiction

You were in the supreme court right now. The judge was about to give his final judgement.

It all started when your husband, Cole returned home from work and you could tell he was depressed for a reason. So you went to ask him when he yelled at you. Hurt you didn't argue with him. Late at night when you were about to go to bed, he pushed you on the bed and raped you. You could smell the scent of smoke and alcohol from his mouth. The nest day, you immediately went to the police station and told them what happened and here you are now!

Cole was in the surrounded by several police officers with his hands tied with a handcuff. The judge shut his book and told his judgement: Cole Alan Pendery will go to jail for 3 years! Then he looked at Cole and asked him if he had anything to say

- I just wanted to say that I'm sorry Y/N for hurting you. I was drunk and I didn't realize what I was doing. I understand if now you hate me but jut remember and know that i will always love you.

Then the policers took him away. You left to go hike with tears filling in your eyes.

Now you were all alone to celebrate Christmas as each year you would celebrate I with Cole and his friends but this year his friends are abroad plus Cole is in jail. Your family is away for 5 months.

It was the worst Christmas Eve you ever passed!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, this is for 5ersaddiction
Hope you liked it as it's a surprise !!