special guest

Dedicated to crystalim5

You were so excited today as you were going to see your boyfriend, Dana after 8 months. He was on tour in UK. Everyday you missed him until a few days before Cole called you and told you to come to UK so as to surprise Dana. He paid your tickets and this morning you arrived in UK. Right now, you are seated in the VIP seat which is found in front of the stage with the boys performing in front of you. You were well covered so as Dana wouldnt recognise you. Suddenly your favorite dong started to play; it was Michael Jackson by im5.

After the song, Dana announced that it was the end when Cole interrupted him. He walked towards you, took your hand in a gentleman way and dragged you on stage. There he said that this person right here, is a surprise for Dana.

Then he removed your hoodie. When Dana saw you, he was frozen. He looked at you with a shock, happy and confused look. Coming back to his sense, he rushed to you and kissed you passionately. You kissed back while Cole and Gabe were saying Guys no PDA!!!

You pulled back and kissed Cole's cheek while thanking him in his ears. Then you turned to hug Gabe. He hugged you back and whispered in your ears you can't imagine how much Dana was missing you!!

You smirked and rushed to hug Dana. After pulling away from him embrace, he pulled you closer by the waist and faced the confused audience.

- Dear 5ers, this person next to me, is the only one who I loved since I was child. She was always by my side. I always wanted her for myself but never got her. Now I can say proudly that SHE IS MINE!!

Her name is Tamina and she is my queen.. I love her with all my heart.

He pecked you on the cheeks. The audience got wild and started cheering loudly. You kissed him back and took the mic from Hus hand and told the audience

- hello everyone!
I feel honoured to be here thanks to Cole!

But also I feel honoured to have seen my boyfriend performing live on stage..

I Wish him the best of luck and no need to tell him that I will always be here for him and I love him too!

By these words, both the boys and the audience were cheering loudly.

Dana pulled you closer to him and whisperered in your ears

-we've got to do something so as to catch the lost time!!

He sadi with a smirk. You blushed and nodded.

~~~~~~~
Hello this is for Tamina
Hope you like it!