48. Unsure||Smut

Two years. You’d been up in the Glade for two damn years, surrounded by dozens of boys and a huge, unsolvable maze. It seemed as though the only thing keeping you from going insane was Newt, he kept you steady through all the crap WICKED can throw at you. And now, finally, after so long, you and Newt had confessed your feelings for each other – and, God, did things escalate quickly.

  You were caught in Newt’s embrace, your hands in his hair and his tongue in your mouth. He had you backed up against the wall of your room in the Homestead, his hands planted on either side of your head. It was kind of an odd thought, you’d been wanting this to happen for literally years, and now it actually was. You loved it. Subtly, you urged him to bring you down onto the bed. He sat you down carefully, you braced yourself on one hand while the other remained glued to his neck.

  You broke the kiss to tug your shirt over your head, Newt doing the same. You let your hands travel over his torso, running your fingers along the lines of his abs. Shifting your weight, you slid your jeans off of your legs and threw them onto the floor, and sat further on the edge of the bed. Suddenly his lips were attached to your neck, and you could feel him sucking several dark red spots onto the soft skin of your neck. A fire started burning in your core, growing stronger as Newt kissed a trail down your chest, between your breasts, and down your stomach. He stopped at the waistlines of your panties, frozen. After a few more seconds of waiting, you propped yourself up on your elbows to see what Newt was waiting for.

  Newt sat there, biting his lip. He blinked a couple of times, swallowing. It was as if he was contemplating what to do next.

  “Newt?” you asked softly. He looked up at you with innocent eyes, a totally different vibe flowing throughout the room. “Newt, what’s wrong?” you sat up completely.

  “I- I don’t know, I just… I’m a bit unsure about what to do,” he looked down, embarrassed at his lack of knowledge.

  You smiled at how cute he was being, “It’s okay.. I could always teach you,” you suggested, biting your lip.

  Newt looked up at you, a slight hint of lust shining through his eyes. He hooked his hands under your thighs, pulling you closer to the edge of the bed. His hands crept up to your panties slowly, and he looked up into your eyes for extra reassurance. You nodded, and he slowly slid your panties down. You watched him as he stared, taking everything in.

  “Okay, you said, breaking the silence, “Start off simple. Kiss me.”

  “Uhh, okay,” Newt scrunched his eyebrows together and got up, leaning over your body and connecting your lips. You giggled and broke the kiss, pushing him off of you.

  “Not there, silly. Down there,” you gestured towards your lower regions. He did a double take, blushing at his misunderstanding.

  “Right,” he sighed, and you chuckled lightly. The comedic vibe faded quickly, though, as Newt gingerly kissed his way back down to your centre. His eyes flickered up to meet yours and you couldn’t help but smile. This boy really amazes you, even in moments as intimate as this one he can still manage to be so- hOLY SHIT. An abrupt wave of pleasure hit you as Newt’s lips connected with your core. He kissed you there again, your hand shooting out and finding its way to the back of his head, pushing him further into you.

  It grew hard to believe that he was new at this, it felt like he was a professional. Newt continued sucking on you, fueled by the noises you were making. It became clear that he was getting the hang of things as you felt him kiss you roughly.

  His hands crept upwards, gripping your thighs and holding you in place. Moans tore through your throat uncontrollably, increasing in volume when Newt started using his tongue. He kept pleasuring you; kissing, sucking, licking up every inch of you. Everything he was doing brought you closer and closer to the edge. You could feel the fire erupting within you when all of a sudden -