137. Imagine: Newt Cuddling With You After A Tiring Day

He usually picks you up from the hut after a day of running. Your shack welcomes the aroma of Fry’s cooking as Newt cleans himself up, wearing nothing but trousers. He lays you down on your small makeshift ‘bed’ and finds comfort in nuzzling his nose in your lower abdomen, his hand on your thigh, or sometimes, intertwined with yours.

     You massage his scalp with your fingertips, and he sighs in contentedness. After a while, he crawls up to you and his forehead finds the crook of your neck, nuzzling it like a cat. His arm drapes itself across your waist, his hand running gently up and down your back while yours marvel at his toned arms.

     You don’t engage in PDA since you feel obligated to show Newt some respect as your fellow Gladers do, as second in command. It worked, he maintained a well-earned image in the eyes of the boys, since even the closest soul wouldn’t dare show any sign of contempt or familiarity.

     Behind closed doors, though, Newt’s a little puppy. His superior build melts away. He finds home in your small arms, and you can only catch short glimpses of the sweet, unerasable smile playing on his face.

     Then you usually wake up, his hot breaths tickling the nape of your neck. His long arms hold you so close to him that you feel his crotch, and your legs a tangled mess.

     You wait for him to stir before you turn to face him as he gives you a sleepy smile and get ready to face the rest of the Glade, already feeling like brand new.