182. The Girl| Tbs

It’s your 5 year anniversary with the one and only, Thomas Sangster.

Life was pretty hectic at times, with him traveling for movie productions and you being a photographer, there would be weeks at a time where you wouldn’t see each other.

And when there’s a relationship, there’s always the haters. The minute fans found out that you and Thomas were a thing, there was backlash. You remember the one time in Comic Con a girl jumped onto stage and threw water at you. Since then, there’s been at least one security guard looking after you and Thomas.

It’s a chilly December morning and you got a call saying a client needed some pictures for their wedding photo. 

You willingly said yes, telling the couple that you knew a lot of beatiful places to take candid shots in Hyde Park. Even though it’s 8 AM here, the photo shoot would take up almost the whole day.

You notified the couple to bring some ice skates; that you might enter into ‘Winter Wonderland.’

You practically heard the couple scream in delight as you bid them a goodbye.

As you were packing your camera, you heard your phone ring. You picked up the phone and immediately grinned when you found out who the person was.

“Hey, Y/N” Thomas beamed through the phone, “I miss you so much.”

“Hey, sweetie, how’s work cutting out for you?” you asked as put the finishing touches to your bag.

“Well, we wrapped up yesterday afternoon, and they told me I’m allowed a 1 month break,” Thomas said.

“That’s amazing!” you gasped, “Are you on your way home right now?”

Although Thomas was doing interviews in the States, he knew his way around the system. 

“I’m not quite sure, there’s an airplane that leaves in 45 minutes, and I think I might head on over to you,” Thomas said.

“But it’s 12 AM over there!” you exclaimed, “aren’t you going to get jet lag when I see you.”

“That might be the case, but I’ll do anything to be with you,” Thomas said.

You let out a heavy sigh. This would the third time this year where Thomas wouldn’t be in England the same day. Although jet lag is a problem, you haven’t told him about your job right now.

Ever since you and Thomas became a thing, people would actually look at your work in the photography industry. No longer were you the local photographer You would travel the world and see new places, wanting to have beautiful weddings like the ones you’ve seen. However, Thomas said to ‘give it some time.’

“Well, take all the time you want,” you explained, “because I’ve got clients waiting for me at Hyde Park. I’m making their photoshoot a snow-centered one.”

“Sounds very romantic,” Thomas chuckled, “we should definitely do that sometime.”

“That’s if you ever get your arse back here, moron,” you teased.

“Your British is so bad,” Thomas said as he imitated and SoCal accent.

“Not all Californians sound like surfers, Thomas,” you chuckled as you walked to your car.