63. Heartbroken- Newt

I sat inside WICKED's headquarters thinking about what had happened in the past year. We had come out of the maze into a new hell hole that wicked had set up for us. So many were lost and I have had this feeling that I should have been one of those to die. Ever since we had reached WICKED my best friend and boyfriend has pushed me away. I hear a laugh interrupt my thoughts. I glance up to see Newt laughing with Thomas and Minho.  "Newt can we talk?" He glances at me.  "Why would I want to talk to you?" He says with a nasty look. It breaks my heart every time he looks at me like that. NEWTS POV "Why would I want to talk to you?" I said with a dirty look. I hated doing this to her, but I couldn't put her through the pain of loving me if I had the disease. I'd start going crazy soon and I don't want her to see me like that. Why why did she have to come down in the box and make me fall in love. "What did I ever do to you?!?" She yelled back. Ever since the glade you've pushed me away and hated me why newt why! I need answers now." I pushed all my feelings aside and looked at her and said "I never loved you..." At that the look in her face shattered my heart. She turned around and walked away from me right there and I could do nothing to get her back.