116. Tbs

Imagine: you going home late at night, stressed out and still busy with work

Imagine: you going home late at night, stressed out and still busy with work. You walked into your kitchen to get some water and you found Thomas cooking in his suit.

“Oh, hi love!” Thomas was a little startled.

“Tommy? What are you doing?” You asked, quite confused at what was going on.

“Well, I figured we could have a small date, here in the dining room.” He smirked and went back to cooking.

You walked to him and hugged him from behind.

“Aw, Tom, you’re too sweet, but, you didn’t have to do this.” You put your head against his back.

“Yes, love, I need to. You’ve been so busy lately and such a hard-working person that I thought you deserve a break. At least once in a while.” He turned around to face you. Putting his strong arms around your waist and putting his forehead against yours.

You smiled at his comment, thinking how lucky you were to have him by your side. You were about to reach up to give him a peck but something smelt like smoke-

“Thomas! It’s burning!”

“Oh, shit!” He dropped you and turned around.

“Uh well, I guess we’re having burnt fish for dinner tonight.” He let out a nervous chuckle and you just stood there laughing at him.

“It’s ok, Tommy, we’ll just order some pizzas-”

“andbuildafortandsnuggleintoitandbingewatch!” Thomas excitedly said, interrupting you.

“You’re too precious.” You smiled at him.