130. Thats All I Wanted To Hear|Newt|Fluff

"Pick up the pace you piece of klunk", Newt yelled at you with fire in his eyes.   "Cant you see I'm trying. Maybe you should help instead of standing there", you replied with a tone of annoyance in your voice.  As you tried to tie the vine and make knot the vine slipped out of your hands.   As you kept trying Newt kept standing there yelling "No no no!", watching you with anger.  I could do this wrong all day for all i care i  thought. As long as he's with me I'm fine.  I know I shouldn't like him but i cant help it. He's just too cute with his shaggy dirty blond hair and his adorable accent and his very defined jaw line.  "Hello" Newt whistled trying to get your attention. "Y/n are you listening".   "Wha- um no could you repeat that", you said your face turning a shade of pink.   "I said should i just show you so you could get the hang of it because it's obviously not helping either of us watching you fail 20 times".  As he showed me how to tie the rope our hands grazed each others and a surge of flutters flew threw my stomach. Newt saw my reaction and laughed.   "You should really get used to a boy touching you, after all you're the only girl", he laughed as he saw the tension in my eyes.  I blushed and looked away and felt Newt get up. I took that as a signal to keep working and once i saw someone else do it i finally got it. When it was lunch I usually sat with Gally on my left, Minho on my right, Chuck across from me,Winston and Frypan sitting next to Chuck, and Newt at the table in front of us leaving a perfect view of his eyes. The usual business went on at lunch, Minho and Gally playing truth or dare, Chuck, Winston, and Frypan cracking jokes and me staring at Newt. Except today was different because Newt was staring at me and when i looked up he quickly looked down. "He must like me" I gasp and i ask Minho for his opinion.   "Well there is a chance that he was acting like he hated you because he was trying to hide his true feelings", Minho said play fully. After lunch I was too tired to keep working so i asked Alby for the rest of the day off. As i was sitting in my room thinking about what to do i decided to tell Newt my true feelings. As i was about to open the door it came swinging open and banged me in the forehead causing me to go stumbling backwards.   "Oh my goodness are you okay love?"  I blushed as i heard the sweet accent linger in the air.   "Yeah I'm fine" i call out barely registering what the heck is happening.    "Y/n there's something i need to tell you. Since the first day i met you i was  like 'Well she's going to be a slopper' but the more i saw you the more i couldn't help but fall for you", Newt said searching for any emotion in my face. I sat down on the bed surprised at what i just heard. Newt like me? Since when? Why? How? Many questions were zooming through my head but the biggest one was should i kiss him? I ran out of the room and into the deadheads hoping that he would follow. As he caught up i saw that his face was bright red.   "You don't like me do you?"  I moved closer so out mouths were inches apart.  "Are you crazy? You are all i can think about. At lunch i kinda stare at you if you didn't notice and when ever you look at me my heart skips a beat. Newt i really li-".  You were cut  off by the gentle touch of Newts lips pressing onto yours. You melted into his touch as your jaw moved against his.   "Thats all i wanted to hear love".