76. Mine||Smut||Part 2

Once you were safely in the homestead, Newt set you back on your feet but held onto your waist

"I can't believe it took another girl in the Glade for us to do anything." Newt laughed, kissing the corner of your mouth, you only hummed back, enjoying the feeling of Newt's lips against your cheek, moving down to your jaw and to your neck. Newt pulled you closer to him so you could feel his half-hard cock against your pelvis. You wrapped your arms around Newt's chest, you hand sneaking beneath his shirt and up his chest.

Newt hummed with approval, gently sucking marks onto your collar bone. Newt pulled your shirt over your head, throwing it over his shoulder and smirking at your bra-less chest. Newt grabbed both your breasts in his hands, his fingers brushing over your nipples. You moaned softly, Newt pulled away from your to pull off his own shirt, pushing you down onto your bed. Newt climbed over you and slipped his hand under the waistband on your trousers, his fingers brushing so close to where you needed it. You gasped when Newt took of your nipples into his mouth, running his tongue over the hardened bud as he tugged your trousers down your body, his fingers skimming across your thighs.

Newt kissing down your stomach to your panties, smirking up at you.
"Newt, I..." you were cut off with a moan as Newt ran his fingers across your pussy, pressing lightly on your clit.
"Were you saying something, Y/N?" Newt chuckled, repeating the action and making you buck your hips up, trying to get Newt beneath your panties. Finally, FINALLY, Newt moved your panties to the side and began to suck on your clit. Making you cry out and squirm, Newt spread on hand across your stomach, keeping you still while two of his fingers slipped into you. The knot in your stomach was tighten to breaking point, all it took was Newt crooking his fingers inside you and that was it. The knot broke and you cried out, arching you back off the bed as Newt continued to lick you through your orgasm.

When you finally calmed down you fell back onto the bed, your whole body feeling like jelly. Newt crawled up your body, his lips still glistening with your juices. Newt pulled off his trousers, his cock hard and already leaking pre-cum. He lined himself up your entrance, rubbing his tip in your juices.
"Are you ready, Y/N?" Newt whispered, you nodded, smiling up at him. Newt returned your smile, beginning to push himself in. You both groaned as Newt's cock stretched you, your sensitive walls contracting around him. Newt slowly began to push himself in and out of you, you wrapped your legs around Newt's waist and grabbing onto his shoulders, your fingers leaving crescent shaped marks in his skin. Newt groaned and began to move faster, he pulled your hips slightly, the new angle allowing Newt's cock to hit every spot right. Your second orgasm began to build quickly, especially when Newt reached down to your clit and started rubbing small circles.

"Newt..." You moaned,
"I know, let it go." Newt whispered, pressing down hard on your clit and you came together, Newt groaned as your walls clutched onto his cock. Newt slowly pulled out of you and lay down next to you, wrapping his arms around you. You both lay in silence as you tried to get your breathing back to normal.
"I think Glade now knows you're taken..." you laughed, Newt smiled and ran his fingers across your ribs, making you giggle.
"Everyone in the Glade already knew I was in love with you. Everyone except you apparently,"
"The new Greenie didn't know." you pouted,
"I think she does now." Newt laughed, kissing you softly,
"Definitely."