79. Motorbikes - Thomas Brodie Sangster

You sat on the porch of your apartment building. It wasn't long before you heard the tell tale sound of a motorbike sounded down the street. The motorbike stopping in front of you and the driver pulling off his helmet.

“Hey Thomas.” you smiled, Thomas handed a helmet to you got on the back of his bike.

“Hey,” he smiled, you wrapped your arms around Thomas’s waist from behind as he drove off. You made sure to hold him tightly, not only for safety, but enjoying the closeness with Thomas. He took you to university everyday and picked you up. It was an excuse to get close to him, the closest your crush would allow you to get without becoming a stuttering mess. The university wasn't far away, but it was through a dodgy neighbourhood so Thomas always offered you a lift.

When you arrived at university you saw a group of your friends all together. Thanking Thomas, you left the helmet and walked over to your friends. A laugh bubbling up from you. Thomas watched you, feeling a tingle of jealousy when he saw you laugh at some random guys jokes. He assumed you knew him, but it didn't help Thomas at all. You were very close to him, perhaps you were dating him. If that was true then he'd lose his chance with you, the love of his life was with someone else. He drove away quickly, before his anger got any worse.

After a day of lectures Thomas was waiting outside for you, two helmets on his bike, but a scowl on his face. You waved goodbye to your friends, grinning when your one male friend walked by.
“Whats wrong?” you asked when you noticed the scowl on his face,
“Nothing…” he shrugged,
“I know you. It’s never nothing.” you smiled.
“Are you dating that guy?” he suddenly asked,
“What?” you blushed at the question, “Of course not! Why would you even think that?”
“You’re blushing. You’re always around him.”
“Why do you even care?” you snapped,
“Because I like you!” he suddenly snapped.

You started at him in silence, shocked by his sudden outburst,
“What?” you whispered, watching Thomas go red,
“I-I like you. I don’t want to see you with anyone else. I want to be the one to make you laugh.” he admitted. You grinned and stepped closer to him.
“You like me?” Thomas wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close,
“Of course.”
“Well… The only reason I kept accepting these rides off you was the get closer to you.” you admitted,
“Really?” it was his turn to grin,
“Yes.” you smiled,
“Well I did like that.” he whispered, leaning down to your height, pressing his lips to yours. It was short and sweet. But perfect.
“Let’s go on a proper date.” he smiled, handing you a helmet,
“Only if its on your bike.” you smiled, Thomas laughed and kissed you again. This was going to be amazing.