183. The Lady is a Tramp

“Faster Clint, faster!” you heard Teresa scream at the edge of the deadheads.

It was early in the morning and you can’t believe she had it in her so early in the morning. It was 5 am, and you’ve woken up to go to the restroom. And you were also greeted by the ‘sounds of nature.’

It’s been like this for the past month. Teresa came 4 months before, and she’s been a splash among the 'players’ of the Glade.

Not only that, she would also sweet talk her way out of working. And she would also hypnotize the weak Gladers, and it was pretty funny. Seems like 95% of the Glade has fallen for Teresa’s touch. Sometimes you wonder how that 5% can be such strong guys. Maybe they just rolled the other way, but it didn’t really matter.

You and Teresa are best friends, and you’ve told numerous times to be careful and all, but she doesn’t seem to listen. Hopefully she doesn’t get knocked up. you were a good friend. always giving good advice about to Teresa about her 'quests,’ and your’re surprised she’s actually listened to you.

Just this past week, she’s already been getting dirty with 4 guys. It sounded disgusting to you, but you gave her some props. You weren’t shy, but the thought of being in a relationship just revolted you, plus you were better off single. You’ve had the real genuine nice guys in the Glade ask you out and what not, but you would always nicely decline the offer. Many in Glader have started calling you 'the Heartbreaker’ for a reason. Even Gally asked you on a 'date’ once, and seemed flustered when he asked you. You just felt that relationships weren’t your thing. Teresa, on the other hand, wanted to see what it’s like to be with a guy. She had a huge palette, you can say.

And you would also understand completely Teresa. She would always finish her jobs early, so she had lots of free time on her hand.

But lately it’s been getting outta hand. To the extent where it’s ruptured your sleep schedule. The 'sounds of nature’ were annoying. Even if Teresa was your best friend.

You decided enough is enough and made your way through the Homestead to the only person right now who can help you right now.

Newt.

Although he could still be very asleep, he would always want to help you out whenever you needed it.

You knocked lightly on Newt’s room, waiting for an answer. You concluded that he was still asleep. As you were about to make your way back, you heard a whisper say, “come in!”

You enter and see Newt is on his bed, staring at the ceiling just hanging around.

“I thought you were asleep!” you whispered as you sat next to Newt on his bed. 

“Well Y/N, with all that racket going on, who wouldn’t sleep?” Newt chuckled.

'That girl is a tramp,“ you stated, "I’m so worried for her protection.”

“But why are you worried?” Newt asked, “Teresa is a drag, a well known drag.”

“Don’t say that, she’s my friend,” you huffed. You started to tear up a bit, because you sometimes envied how much guys loved Teresa.

“Aw, c'mon babe, don’t be that way,” Newt sweet-talked, “I was only kdding.”

“Whatever, sweetcheeks,” you sarcastically commented.