151. Bonfire flames pt.2

Bonfire flames pt.2

Summary: You just kissed Newt in a game of truth and dare… But he is still angry after what happened with you and Minho so he decides to take his angery out in a different way…

Warnings: Swearing, Smut

It was agonisingly painful just waiting. The game of truth and dare finished about half an hour ago, all the gladers got bored almost instantly after you had your dare. You didnt know if Newt had forgiven you or if he was still angry, You thought after the kiss he might have, but now you’re not so sure.

If you were sure of one thing… It was that you couldnt get over how Newts lips felt and tasted on your own. So soft, so decicious, so perfect. You sighed in bordem and a few of the boys, Winston, clint and Gally loooked over to you. 

“whats up (Y/N)? Winston joked.

"Missing the taste of his lips on yours?” Clint continued.

It was like they could read your mind. You knew what they said was true, but you ignored them anyway. The trio made kissing noises in the background as you turned to fully face the fire. 

Did Newt really mean what he said? About finishing things off later? Because right now, he really didnt look like it. His moody face staring at the floor, he was sat alone at the otherside of the fire. Luckily, this time he didn’t see you looking. But part of you wished he did, because then maybe he might’ve acknowledged your presence. 

It was getting later and later into the darkness of the night, surely way past midnight you thought; Alby decided it was time to hit the sack and get enough rest for tomorrows day of work. 

Slowly one by one each of the gladers left the bonfire until, coincidentally, it was just you and Newt left alone. 

You let out a big yawn, leaning your head up to the sky before staring at the starry night,

Suddenly, you felt a pull of your hand and you were jerked up by Newt. You didnt even see him move towards you.

Before you knew it he had dragged you halfway acroos the pitch black glade, almost reaching the homestead. You tried to exeed his tight grip but stuggling you failed, he was much stronger than you.

“Newt, what the hell?!” You called to him.. His tight grip burning your wrist.

The only thing he could reply with was “quiet.”

You didnt know what to think. So you just didnt. You didnt think about anything while he continued pulling you to the homestead. You didnt think as he pushed you through the door. You didnt think as he yanked you up the stairs and pushed you into his room. You didnt think. 

Not until he said your name. 

He slammed the door and flicked the light switch on. He room illumminated in a subdued yellow light. His skin looked soft and tanned and just so..so..kissable. 

But he was still angry.

You paced over to him. You wanted to tease him a bit, make him feel like he was all yours.

You stoped, just inches between your face and his.Your stomach filled with nausea and excitement. You reached you hand up to his cheek. Oh god his skin was like heaven to touch. You rubbed in circle motions with your thumb.

“Newt, baby, tell me whats wrong.” you pleaded. But he grabed your hand and shoved it off him. His force pushed you back a few steps, but instantly he closed the gap.

“You know whats wrong (Y/N).” he stroked your hair. “You were trying to make me jealous wasnt you?” He leaned down and wispered in your ear.“Minho made me very, very angry. But (Y/N) I’m not blaming him. I’m blaming you.”

You’d never seen Newt this protective, and you loved it. But You just wanted to feel him already.

“I’m not going to be nice and gentle with you (Y/N). I’m going to make this so painful, you wont know what hit you.”

You were so shocked you didnt know what was going on, so you decided to go in for it and you closed the gap between your lips. You started to passionatly kiss him, But he didnt kiss back. 

He pulled away.

“ah ah ah (Y/N).” He said wagging his finger infront of your face. “Remember.. I’m angry with you, I dont want to be nice.”

Then he firmly pushed against you. Hard. He was right, he didnt want to be nice.

You ran your hands through his thick hair moaning as he bit your bottom lip. He walked you backwards and pushed onto his bed. He slammed on top of you pushing his tounge deeper and deeper into your mouth. He held both of your hands in one of his above your head.

He didnt bother taking your top off, he just ripped it in half. His fustration turned you on so much.

Still kising you, he unclapsed your bra with ease, and made his way down to your neck. You didnt need to look to know many pruple bruises were forming on your neck. He took your right breast in his hand and rubbed and massaged it until you were moaning with sensation. 

He stoped kissed your neck and moved down to your chest. He placed your nipple into his mouth and began sucking and rolling his tounge over it. He kissed hardly down and down your stomach until he reached the rim of your pants.

He pulled them down along your panties and he stoped and stared at your body.

“Newt?”

He came out of his trance.

“Sorry (Y/N), you’re just so shucking beautiful.” He licked his lips and undressed himself.

“Do you forgive me yet?” You asked pouting as you saw how hard he was through his boxers.

“No, not just yet.” Newt smirked at you. 

Once fully undressed (wow did he look good,) he climbed on top of you and with no warning shoved it deep into you. 

You screamed. Not only was it your first time, you think? But he was being so agressive.

He didnt give you time to ajust either. he just kept pouding into you. You couldnt control your moans and he could either. 

“Newt, they’re going to hear us.”

“Good.” He replied inbetween moans. “I want them to know you belong to me. Only me. 

"Fuck, newt… I’m going to come!” You yelled.

“For me? Really baby.” He joked.

“Newt!!!!!! now isnt the time time to joke.” you screamed hitting your high.

Seconds after, Newt hit his and he violently continued pounding you. 

New collapsed beside you and was breathing heavily.

“Think before you pull a stunt like that again (Y/N).”