90. So Good - Thomas Sangster

I decided  that after not seeing Thomas for almost a month I would book a plane ticket to spend a long weekend with him. He had been filming the newest maze runner movie so it was difficult to see him as often as I wished.

I texted Dylan, telling him my idea of surprising Thomas and he was on board. Dylan agreed to pick me up from the airport and take me on set to where Thomas will be.

When the day came, butterflies were exploding just as they did when we first met. I was excited to see my boyfriend and to see the look on his face when he sees me. The plane ride was only a couple of hours and Dylan was on time with picking me up. The car ride consisted of us catching up and jamming out to random songs blaring from his car radio.

Once we arrived on set Dylan told me to stay quiet as he led me into the building.

“Oh Thommy boy! I got a surprise for you!” Dylan called out happily as he dragged me through the different rooms.

“What do you want Dyl?” I could hear Thomas’ voice and my heart leapt at the delightful sound. It was so much better than listening to him over the phone. Dylan pulled me from behind a wall so I was standing face to face with Thomas. He stood there dumbfounded, still in his costume, wide eyed and mouth agape. It took what felt like forever for his brain to process what was happening and once everything clicked he came racing over to me, enveloping me in a tight hug. I quickly hugged him back, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around me and the aroma of his cologne.

I looked up at his and studied the giant grin across his face. He quickly captured my lips with his in a joyful kiss.

“What are you doing here?” Thomas asked flustered.

“I came to surprise you, I’ve missed you so much I had to.” I shrugged and Thomas smiled warmly.

“I’ve missed you so much baby.” He spoke softly and kissed the top of my head.

Thomas showed me around the set, showing how multiple scenes are filmed and introducing me to everyone who was on set.

As we toured around set Thomas showed me the trailer where he stays during the long work hours.

As he pushed open the door I took in the somewhat messy small space.

“So that’s pretty much everything, what do you think?” Thomas turned and smiled widely. I took small steps up to him until we were only inches apart. I could see Thomas’ eyes shift from my lips back to my eyes. He still had the same nervous expression from when we first got together.

“I think… I’ve missed you a lot.” I say in almost a whisper.

With those words Thomas roughly grab my face, pushing his lips to mine in a desperate and hard kiss. I pushed my lips back to his just as aggressively, letting my hands explore his curls.

Thomas’ body slowly guided me to the couch only a few feet away. I pushed him down, letting him fall flush against the couch as I straddled his hips. Capturing our lips in another heated kiss, both of our hands explored every square inch of each other, trying to make up for lost time.

The boy’s strong arms flipped me over so I was laying against the soft fabric of the couch while he hovered over me. I could already see sweat beginning to form at his hairline. Thomas grabbed at the hem of his shirt, quickly throwing it over his head and discarding the fabric.

I moved to follow his steps, I stripped off my shirt and Thomas’ pupils grew. He practically lunged to trail rough kisses against my neck, occasionally biting down on the sensitive skin, causing me to moan out loudly at the sensation.

His kisses moved down through the valley of my breasts and down my stomach. As he left endless kisses, I worked at unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans. Thomas unclipped my bra and quickly taking my right nipple into his mouth, swirling it in around his mouth causing me to yelp out in pleasure.

I stuck my hand down the waist band of his underwear, grabbing at his semi hard dick causing him to let out a low moan. The reaction only triggered me to move me hand faster and Thomas began to almost pant at the feeling.

He quickly grabbed my hand and moved it away. I shot him a confused look and he replied by a simple smirk.

“If you kept doing that I would be done, I’d rather cum inside of you.” His voice husky and filled with lust. The only reply I could give was a urgent nod of my head. Thomas kicked off his last articles of clothing and I did the same. He hovered above me, looking down at me with the same puppy dog eyes he had when he first saw me.

“Are you ready?” He asked, almost as if he was asking for permission. I let out a breathless yes and Thomas slowly began to insert himself into me. The feeling of pleasure from that action alone was like a puzzle piece fitting perfectly. Everything  about it felt right and we both moaned at the connection.

His thrusts started out slow and steady, but he quickly picked up speed when each sense of pleasure from the friction washed over both of us. I rolled my hips into his with each now sloppy thrust and I could feel a knot begin to form in the pit of my stomach from the sensation . Thomas nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and I took the opportunity to bite down lightly at the soft flesh of his neck, sucking hard so there would be a mark.

That little action was all Thomas needed as he began to ride out his high. I joined him only a minute after as the knot that was tightly being wound up in my abdomen hastily unraveled and the tsunami of pleasure came crashing down violently. I practically screamed out at the feeling and once we both rode out our highs Thomas collapsed on me in a sweaty mess. I let my fingers lazily comb through his matted wet hair as we both breathed heavily.

Once we both composed ourselves, we dressed and left the van to meet up with some of Thomas’ friends.

“Hey buddy,” Dylan greeted Thomas with a cheeky smile.

“Here’s the list of scenes you have to do this week, I was supposed to deliver them sooner but I didn’t want to break up the fun you guys were having.” Dylan spoke nonchalantly and both of our cheeks flared a fire red of embarrassment at his words.

“T-Thanks Dylan.” Thomas quietly spoke before the brown haired boy turned to walk away.

“Well, that’s embarrassing.” I whispered to Thomas.

“I’m glad they heard, so they know you’re my girl.” He whispered roughly in my ear.