181. Sibling Love

Pairing: Reader x Newt

Warnings: suggestive language/actions. some nudity. heavy drinking.

“Loser alert! Loser up ahead!” you screamed out as Gally was walking ahead of you.

“Oh drop it, Y/N” Gally huffed as he suppressed a smile.

You’re probably thinking: omg you and Gally are a thing now?

That, my friend, is where you are wrong. Like, super, wrong.

Gally is your brother, a very annoying one too. You came up the Box before him, even though he was one year older than you. Which was funny too, considering the fact how you guys found out you were siblings.

It was when one Gally came up the Box, and every month they throw a party for the new arrival. Your were third in command, so you had to show him around. On the that day, the two of you hit it off amazingly, to the point where people thought you were going to become an item. Alby, of course, wanted none of that and strictly said that no one was to interact with you. Gally immediately took at it as a challenge and tried his very best to grab your attention. Which did work, but then came the funny part. When you and Gally were talking, an apple fell from the tree, smacking Gally right in the face. You thought he was passed out cold, but he shot right up and said, “my name is Gally!” Everybody cheered and congratulated him, but them he spun around and said, “and you’re my sister!”

After that, everybody never did let go what happen that night. You laughed your ass off and Gally, red as a tomato, stormed off. You remembered Newt telling you, “he holds the exact same qualities as you.” Which made you made and you stormed off as well, laughter heard from behind.

+

“Hey Newt! How’s it going?” you chirped as he walked into the Med-Jacks hut.

You decided to take this job because you would see Clint and Jeff do their jobs, and they weren’t the best. You didn’t know your past life, but something told you that fit more in that section. It came in handy too, with your precision , injuries would heal faster. And the Deadheads became your outdoor pharmacy. Which is the very reason you were third-in-command. That and because Gladers sometimes feared you; you were not to be messed with.

“Oh, the usual, people working, Chuck annoying everyone, Gladers keeping a safe distance from you,” Newt chuckled.

“What do you mean, keeping a safe distance from me? Did I do something?” you asked, offended.

“No! No, not at all,” Newt interjected, “It just that… uh”

“Uh what Newt?” you fumed.

“Y/N! Get your ass over here, you slinthead!” Gally yelled out.

"This is not over yet, Newt,” you spat, “you better speak up tonight or else.”

"Suit yourself,” Newt smirked.

“Cheeky,” you announced as you walked out to meet Gally.

The Gladers all went out to see the new Greenie that arrived. As you made your way through you heard Frypan say, “Cross your fingers it’s a girl this time, Y/N!”