64. Not today||Smut

Y/n's pov

It was burning hot in the glade today. Almost like the air was made of fire. I was in a tank top with my button up tied around my hips with some jean shorts on. Newt looked especially hot today. Pun not intended. He was glistening in sweat and with the way the sun was on him, made him look like an angel sent from heaven. Every so often I would catch myself staring at his body.   We always had a relationship that we wanted to be more than friends but never tried so we stayed focused on getting out of here. Not today. Something about him..made me so...hot and bothered.

Newt's pov

I kept seeing y/n looking at my arms and body. She probably didn't notice me staring at her too. She was showing so much skin. The parts that were covered in clothes made me go crazy just thinking about riping  them off of her. I want her so bad. I always fantasize about how good it would feel to fuck her brains out.   Fuck it. I walked straight over to her. I'm not going to hold back. Not today.

Y/n's pov

I glanced back over to newt and saw him walking towards me. I quickly looked back to the floor. Maybe he was coming over to me to say stop staring. Instead he came up behind me so my butt was against his front.   "You better stop..." Newt whispered in my ear and started to leave little kisses down my neck. I held back a small moan as much as I could but, apparently it wasn't a very good job because he moaned in response, sending vibrations down my body. "Stop what?" I breathed out. "Stop making me focus on you instead of my work. Do you know how hard that is? I think about you almost every night already." Newt growled into my ear. I turned around to look at him. "Then stop thinking, and start doing." I grazed my hand over his rock hard pants tent. He practically ripped my arm off as he dragged me to a nearby building.  "You need to be punished for teasing me...y/n" Newt started to roughly untie the shirt around my waist. I started to take his shirt off but he pinned me arms down. "Don't...fucking..move" he tossed his shirt off as well as removing mine. "Fuck.." Newt almost tore my shorts off with sexual frustration. He unhooked my bra and threw my undies. "Don't make a sound or I will stop." He ran a finger up my dripping folds, making his way to my clit but stopping just before. I moaned out forgetting what he told me.   He was now hovering over me with his hands on either side of my shoulders. I felt his extremely hard on pressing against my wet parts. "I said don't make a sound." He groaned out from feeling myself on him. I nodded and he continued. He slipped two fingers in as he thumbed my clit. Newt began to curl his fingers as he thruster them in and out of me. "You're so wet. Wet for only me. I want to fuck you so bloody fucking hard." He mumbled. I arched my back. It was so new to hear him talk like this but it was turning me on so much. "N-newt...s-s-stop." I moaned out. He pulled his fingers out of me and began to lick them clean. "What's wrong?" He questioned insecurely. I sat up. "I want your dick in me. I want you to get pleasure too. Please newt...I'm so wet." I practically begged. He threw his head back and he grabbed himself through his pants. "That's all I needed to hear." He started to remove his pants and he slid himself into me. Not leaving me much time to adjust before he started to fuck me. He held my hands above me head. "Tell me...tell me how good I fuck you y/n. I wanna hear you scream my name." He took one hand down to play with my bundle of nerves. I finally moaned out. All of the pleasure from earlier combined into one sound. He groaned back, being so turned on by me. "Uhh...mm-Newt!" I arched my back again. "You feel so bloody good around my cock y/n. Keep telling me how you feel...I wanna make you cum so hard." He starts to rub my clit faster as his thrusts get rougher. "Mm..it feels so good newt. I'm really soon to c-cumming." That must have pushed him over the edge a bit because I felt him twitch inside of me. A loud moan escapes his lips as he spills his warm juices inside of me. I came very soon after. " fuck...I love you." He moans. He caught himself and widened his eyes and shut his mouth. "No no it's okay..I love you too." I breathed out.