100. They're just jealous||Fluff

Plot: The gladers keep teasing you about you and Newt having sex in not really the most appropriate place

I walked in to Frypan's kitchen and a bunch of boys started whistling behind me and Zart walked to me  'Heard you got some in the Map Room. Congrats girl'  He padded my back before he walked away and the bkys started laughing  'Really man?'  Yes "man" really  'The Map Room!?'  Yep  'D'you think she blows him'  I do. So, what?  'Are they even using protection?'  I'm on the pill  'How gross'  How stupid you are  If only i would've voiced all those anwers... I grabbed myself a sandwich and went to the Deadheads. I sat myself next to a tree and, letting down the food, started to sob quietly  'Baby?'  I heard a voice say. Oh, that voice...  'Baby what happened?'  Newt asked laying down next to me and wrapping his arms around me pulling me close. I relaxed in his embrace and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck as he ran his fingers through my hair  'They keep making fun of us...'  'I see where they're coming from'  'Where?'  'We're a group of 40 guys, you're the only girl and i'm the only one getting to cherish you'  He placed a kiss on my forehead   'I love you'  'I love you too Newtie'  He smiled  'Wanna go to my shelter and cuddle?'  'Sounds perfect'  'Let's go, then'  We stood up and walked to the Homestead. Luckily, everyone was still eating so noone noticed us entering Newt's shelter  We sat in the bed and he pulled the covers over us  He wrapped his protective arms around me and kissed me, letting his tongue explore my mouth. Then we pulled away and i kissed his neck as his hands ran down my back  'Don't worry about those slintheads. They're just jealous'