152. Bonfire flames pt.3

Bonfire Flames pt. 3

Request: Can you do a bonfire flames part three where in the morning the other gladers tease you and newt about over hearing you guys last night. Maybe newt gets mad and put some smut in lol you’re an awesome writer by the way! :D

Im sorry there isn’t much smut like you asked:(

Thankyou for requesting this:)I hope everone enjoys it!

Warnings: Swearing, fluff, sexual refrences

The back of your eyelids brightened as the suns morning rays beamed onto your face. Still in peaceful tranquility you moaned softly as you rolled on to your other side, lightly pulling the bed sheets with you. Sweet, gentle breath tickled your face as you nuzzled in closer to the person beside you. Their arm wrapped around you tightly and their hand rested on your ass, stroking up and down ever so lightly. Your unclothed bodies pushing together were making enough warm heat to keep you deep in sleep. You could feel the breath getting heavier as smooth lips delicately brushed your own. Getting harder as a hand ran over your waist and hips again, and again, and again.

Your eyes flickered open and you saw a thick blond haired, slightly tanned boy with his lips attached to yours. It was Newt.

At first you were confused as to how you had woken up naked in his bed with him kissing you, but you shut your eyes again and kissed him back, and snaked your hands tightly round his neck; both of you getting lost in the moment.

After what seemed like forever Newt pulled away and stared deeply into your eyes.

“Come on princess, we better get ready.” Newt sighed.“We have a busy day ahead.” He got up and put his boxers back on before walking to the window.

You couldn’t fully rememeber the events of last night…You remmeber kissing Newt in a game of truth and dare, but after that, everything was just a blur to you. But you wasn’t going to complain because this is exactly what you’ve wanted for such a long time. You wrapped the sheets around yourself as you stoop up and made you way over to the pile of your clothes on the floor.

“Oops.” Newt said.“Looks like the rest of the gladers are already up and working."He laughed. 

"Newt.” You said, pulling your t-shirt over your head.

“Yes babygirl?”

“I love you.” You beamed a smile at him as he opened the door for his room.

“I love you too (Y/N.)” He walked over to you and kissed your forehead.“I’ll see you in the gardens yeah?” He paced back over to his bedroom door and walked out shutting it behind him. You nodded in late response. You were crazily happy and for once, it felt like everything was going right.

You walked out of Newts room and headed down the creaky stairs. You tied your hair up as you strolled across the glade to Frypans kitchen. 

“Sup Frypan.” you smiled.

“Oh… Hi (Y/N.)” He turned away and giggled as you grabbed an apple of the side.

“What?” You asked, he continued smirking.“Is there something on my face?”

“No, dont worry (Y/N) you’ll find out sooner or later."He replied but before you could hear the whole sentance you were out and walking towards the gardens. 

Everyone you passed was staring at you, whispering things about you or laughing about you.

"Uh Newt, fuck Newt!!!” Gally called from behind you. You whipped around to see a bunch of boys erupting in laughter. You said nothing. 

“Oh don’t worry (Y/N,) we wont tease you about it… Just your shuckface of a boyfriend.” Gally laughed.

They herd you last night, you told Newt they would. 

You turned back around and walked over to Newt who was surrounded by Thomas, Chuck and a few others. You could hear them from a mile away.

“Didn’t know you could make her scream like that Newt.”

“Yeah Newt, wasn’t quiet sure you had it all in you.”

“So how tight was she Newt? Bet she was needing something more than what you have to get the job done." 

"Well i dont know about you but it sounded like she was enjoying it.”

All of the gladers around his Jeered and joked and anger was flashed across Newts face. You approcched them just at the right time. You knew how angry and embaressed he was infront of them all, you wanted to make sure they  knew how good he was to you. 

“Look here she is.” Chuck laughed and a few of the boys whistled as you pushed through them. 

“Hi baby."You walked over to Newt and kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away. "Are all these boys giving you trouble?"You asked.

You could tell since you came over he had grew confidence.

"No, don’t worry about it (Y/N) atleast now they know who you belong to.” He wrapped one arm around your waist. 

“Yeah, and we don’t want to know about it again.” Thomas called out from the small crowd of boys and laugher erupted one again. Newt let go of you and walked up to Thomas.

“Oh don’t worry Tommy, every night, we’ll make sure we’re extra loud. Just for you.” Newt smirked and walked away.

You follwed him over to the gardens and sex moans and noises followed you from all of the gladers around.

“Shuck sake.” Newt mumbled.“Can the just not be quiet and leave us alone.”

“Hey Newt. Listen to me. I don’t care sabout them doing it. Why do you? They’re all just jealous that we have eachother. Let them tease us. They only want what we have okay?” You smiled at him.

“You’re right (Y/N) lets just forget it.”“ He took you by the shoulder and you both walked over to the gardens to finish the rest of of the day.