84. Staring||Smut

We had  our idea where we were

We had  our idea where we were. We had lost half of our friends. Now we were in an abandoned shopping mall stealing clothes from dead people - at least we assumed they were dead. I quickly changed out of the way of male eyes, but Teresa didn't bother, she stripped in front of fry pan and Newt. Newt averted Frypans gaze but you caught them both staring. Frypan could stare all he wanted, but Newt, Newt was your boyfriend, he shouldn't be staring at her and she shouldn't be changing in front of him. Everyone else knew you were dating, but since the escape you and Newt hadn't managed to get any alone time, it wasn't helped by the red scarf that Newt and picked up somewhere along your journey. Your mind drifted as you stared at Newt in the scarf, drifting to all the dirty things you wanted to do him. Something that turned you on and annoyed you immensely.
“Y/N? Y/N?” Newts voice brought you back to reality, you noticed everyone else was gone,
“What?” Newt stood in front of you, worry etched across his face,
“Are you alright?” he asked, rubbing his thumb over your cheek, “You were staring.”
“You look really good in that scarf…” you said without thinking. Newt looked down at your and smirked,
“You think…?” you sealed your lips, choosing not to say another word.
“Is that why you were staring at me?” he smirked, you stared down at your feet,
“You we're staring at Teresa,” you mumbled,
“I was what?”
“You heard,” you snapped,
“I want not staring at Teresa,” he laughed,
“I saw you,” you mumbled, Newt grabbed your waist and pulled you to his chest, his other hand lifted your chin up,
“The only person I would ever stare at is my amazing girlfriend who for some reason left to change,” Newt whispered, causing your cheeks to turn red,
“I-I…”
“I want to stare at my girlfriend who I haven't seen in as little clothes as possible as often as I'd have liked.” he whispered, his hand around your waist sneaking under your shirt onto bare skin. You didn't say anything as Newts hand continued upwards,  along your skin and to your breasts. You let your eyes fall close and hummed in approval, Newt placed gentle kisses on your cheeks, squeezing and  caressing your breasts.
“Newt…” you whispered,
“Shhh…” he replied, pushing you backwards against a wall, “Just enjoy…”

Newt pulled your shirt off completely and began to kiss along your jaw and down your neck, leaving small bites and hickies along the way.  
“Newt,” you moaned, tugging at the hem of his shirt, it was quickly tugged off and he kneeled on the floor, kissing along your stomach and pulling your trousers and panties down. He placed kisses along the top of your thighs and on your clit, making you gasp. Newt grabbed your knee and pulled it up over his shoulder, his tongue moving over your clit and over your lips,
“It's been so long.” he whispered, beginning to eat you out as if it was the last meal he'd ever have. In this place, it might be. Newt took you to the edge, running your fingers through his hair and gripping tightly, you were so close to edge but Newt pulled you away. He pulled away from you completely and stood up again, keeping his hand around your knee. He pushed his trousers down and released his erection. Grabbed your other knee he pulled you up completely to wrap your legs around his waist.

Newt moved his hands to your ass and lined himself up with your entrance,
“Are you ready?”
“yes” you moaned,  pulling Newt closer, his gently pushed himself in, moaning as he did. With his fingernails in your ass, he began to thrust into you, both moaned and crying out in pleasure. Sandwiched between the wall and Newts solid body brought back memories of the maze, together whenever you could, sex against any surface you could find. Pressed against the wall, you both fell off the edge together, clinging to one another as you came, your nails leaving Crescent shaped marks in his skin, Newt leaving bruises on your neck until they we're dark and unmissable.

Newt helped you to the ground and helped you to get dressed again, kissing you whenever he could. His kept his arm tight around you waist and you walked back to the others, this was going to be fun to explain….