186. Drunk

IMAGINE : Reader gets drunk and roughly kisses newt.

Character : Newt 

A new greenie came by and Alby decided to show him how Gladers have fun

It’s been a big day for both of you and Newt, the crops are harvesting immensely and you decided to take a break from the reality for a while. 

The bonfire is burning wildly, everyone’s cheering dramatically. Even the grievers’s roar can’t defeat the heat of today’s vivacity. Everyone’s is enjoying their little fun.

Time passes but the flames that burn through the bonfire are still unshaken. The heat is getting hotter and hotter yet everyone’s still enjoying their night

“Having fun?” Newt asked as he sipped ‘Gally’s secret recipe’. He’s sitting beside you protectively, making sure no one’s bothering you.

God knows how wild gladers can get when they’re drunk.

“Not really.” You look down at your jar. “You know i can’t ever stand with this kind of drink” You chuckled. “Can’t help it, i’m not a good drinker." 

Newt laugh. “Come on..you need to loosen up a bit!”

You laugh awkwardly as you take a one gulp from the jar, you begin to feel the burning sensation and your face immediately redden. “You’re responsible for this, Newt” You chuckled as you take another gulp.

"An honour, (y/n)” Newt runs his fingers through your right cheek and smiles.

“You little..” Your vision is beginning to fade as you gulped down another one on reflex. You take his hand and smile, uttering a few words that you don’t ever understand and tumble on him. “Newt..”

Newt widened his eyes as he smiled a little. “Really, (y/n)? 1 jar? You’re really bad at this..” He holds your shoulder as he maintain you from falling over. “Now now, party’s over for you, you need to get some sleep-

You surprise him with a sudden hug as you climbed to his lap, hugging him tightly. His face turns into a crimson red, not used to your aggressive side. “(y/n)? You’re really really drunk i think-

You grab his shirt and roughly pull him closer to you. “Quit talking, shuck-face.” You chuckled. “Your face is really nice.” You giggled as you peck his lip.

Newt blushed hardly and tighten the hold on your shoulders. He feels not right, from taking an advantage when you’re not sober. “I think we really-

-his words are cut by your kiss, you grasp his hair as you deepen the kiss, biting his lower lips. “I said quit talking, Mr. Nice face.” You suck his tongue and cupped his cheeks.

Newt kisses your back and for a brief second before he backs down, letting the kiss go. “I don’t want to take any advantage from you, silly.” He chuckled as he messes your hair. 

You pouted. “But-

“Ssssh..” Newt smiled. “Get some sleep, okay? We’ll continue it tomorrow.” Newt chuckled.

“I love you, Newt.” You blurted. “I really, really, love you.”

“I love you more, (y/n)..” He nodded, helping you to stand up and escorting you to your place.

-

What the hell happened yesterday

You freaked out as the migraine hit you hard. “Urgh..” You gripped your head and sigh. “I hate this kind of-

“Good morning!” You heard Newt’s voice, turning around, you found him smiling goofily. 

“Good morn- klunk. I hate you Newt! My head is killing me, this is all because of you!” You protested. 

“Oh that’s not the sentence that you gave me yesterday.” He smirked. Looking at your eyes while nodding.

You raised your eyebrow. “What? Did i do that kind of drunk talking- thingy?”

“Oh not just talking." 

"What?” You asked again. “Don’t play hard-to-get you shuck-face! Just get to the point, shank.”

Newt laughed. “You’re pretty hot though, yesterday.”

You blushed madly. “W-what did i do?”

Newt comes closer to you. “Oh you did something like this” He leans his lips to yours and kissing it softly, holding your chin.

“Y-you!” You chuckled, kissing him back. “Pervert.”  

“Oh really? You’re the pervert one yesterday.” Newt smirked into the kiss.