82. First Time In the Glade||Smut

The glade was full of noise, everyone was working hard while you took your break in the tower

The glade was full of noise, everyone was working hard while you took your break in the tower. It was a beautiful up here. With the view you could see far across the glade and even partly into the maze. You would give anything to go into that maze, but you weren’t fast enough. You knew you’d never make it out before the doors shut.

“Y/N!” you heard you name being called from the bottom of the tower, looking down you saw Newt staring up at you, signalling you too come down. You quickly climbed down to Newt, jumping into his arms when you were close enough to the ground.
“You supposed to be working.” he said, he tone sounding serious  but a smile was on his lips, you pressed a quick kiss to his lips as he put you back onto the floor.
“I was working, I was just taking a break. It’s hot out here.” you complained, walking back to the gardens beside Newt.
“I know, but we need to work to survive, and I need you here by my side to survive.” he smiled, watching a blush cover your cheeks. You had been with Newt for over a year now but he still managed to make you blush.

The work day was hard, but it was always hard. Newt was around you through, making you laugh and making you smile. He always had some sort of inappropriate comment to say to you. You normally took it in and laughed, but lately you had been thinking about it more. What you wanted from being in the Glade and what you wanted from Newt.

So you decided.

That night while everyone was relaxing, you pulled Newt away from his friends and back to your hut, private and away from everyone else.
“Y/N, what are we doing?”
“It’s a surprise!” you smiled, pulling your shirt over your head.
“W-What are you doing?” Newt asked, staring at your bare chest.
“I have been in the Glade for 2 years, I have been with you for a year. I want you Newt.” you whispered, Newt stared at your chest before taking a step forward, his fingers wrapping around your hips.
“Are you sure?” he asked, his fingers slowly getting tighter,
“Of course, Newt.” you whispered, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Newt wrapped his arms around you completely, holding you against him as he pressed a passionate kiss to your lips. He hands went straight to your trousers. Slowly pushing them down at you pulled his top up and over his head. The clothes quickly came off and Newt pushed you backwards to your bed. He held himself up above you,
“Are you sure?” he asked, you quickly nodded and felt Newts hands on your clit,
“I need you to say it.”
“Yes… Yes Newt” you moaned, feeling Newt rub circles on your clit. Newt kissed his way down you body, sucking your nipples into his mouth and making your back arch.

Continuing down, he kissed above your clit, making you whine.
“Newt…” you moaned, Newt smiled up at you, his tongue flicking out at your clit, making you squirm more. Newt finally licked a long stripe from your entrance to your clit, making your back arch off the bed completely.
“NEWT!” you screamed, your fingers tangling themselves in his hair and tugging lightly. Newt pulled away from you and made you whine. Newt kissed his way back up your body, lining his erection up with your entrance,
“Just tell me to stop…”
“Never.” you whispered. Newt slowly pushed into you, his girth stretching you open. It was painful, but pleasurable. He started moving slowly, thrusting into you. Pleasure was quickly mounting, the knot in your stomach was tightened.
“Newt…” you whined, his fingers moved down to your clit and rubbed hard circles there,
“Cum for me.” he whispered.

You didn’t need another reason why. You came screaming Newts name, your nails digging into his shoulders. Newt followed a few thrusts later, cumming inside you. Newt collapsed on top of you. Breathing heavily.
“I love you…” he breathed, kissing your shoulders, “I love you so much.”
“I love you too Newt…” you whispered, he pulled out of you and used his shirt to clean up the small amount of blood that had come from the experience. Newt was kind, gently and loving, once he was finished he pushed everything out of the way and pulled you into his arms, pulling the blanket across you both. He pressed soothing kisses along your neck and shoulders, relaxing you.

Your first time in the Glade was something you’d never forget.