180. Locked in| Smut

Pairing: Reader x Newt

Warnings: smut. foul language. the sounds of nature. 10/10 would not recommend reading in public.

Rating: NSFW, I REPEAT NSFW.

“Pussy willow,” I sneered.

“Goody two-shoes,” Newt replied.

“Wanker.”

“Shuckface.”

“Slinthead.”

Enough!” Alby yelled to me and Newt. “You two were doing fine just 2 years ago. Now  you guys are just plain annoying.”

“It’s not my fault he’s such an egg,” I huffed..

Alby was right though; Newt and I had a wonderful friendship in the beginning. Along the way, Newt started turning sour and I seriously don’t know what happened.

“Did you just call me an egg?” Newt scoffed, “immature.”

“How about if I call you a shank,” I continued, “you’re annoying as hell anyways.”

“You do love to get on people’s nerves, don’t you?” Newt said.

“Quite frankly, I only like to get on your nerves,” I declared, earning snickers from other Gladers.

“Okay, enough fighting!” Alby ordered, “Okay here’s the deal: you two are going to be 2 hours inside the Slammer. And you’re gonna talk it out and make up.”

“I’d rather be fed to the Grievers than spend 5 seconds with this moron,” I objected.

“I’d rather be punched in the face,” Newt murmured.

I whipped around to face Newt, and gave him an ugly stare. After a few seconds, I gave Newt a hard smack across the face, wincing at the sound it made.

There was a long, awkward silence.

“Uh… Ow?” Newt complained.

“Well at least he didn’t cry like a wussy!” I said, earning laughs.

“That’s it,"Alby said, "Both of you in the Slammer, now.”

“I didn’t even do anything!!” Newt exclaimed.

“Uh, yeah you were!” I yelled out, “you were calling me mean things!”

“Says the one who slapped me!” Newt sneered.

“This is gonna be the longest 2 hours in the history of ever,” Minho snickered.

“Don’t even remind me,” Alby groaned.

As Alby and Thomas escorted Newt and I to the Slammer, it was constant banter.

“It’s a shame you are guys aren’t dating,” Thomas sighed.

I stopped in my tracks and smacked Thomas over the head, “it’s a damn shame that I’m held against my will or I would’ve kicked you where it hurts.”