83. Jealousy||Smut

Newt watched you from across the glade

Newt watched you from across the glade. You tending to the livestock while he kept to the gardens. He couldn't help but stare. You we're so beautiful and so amazing and so far from being his. But he wasn't going to let that stop me. He worked on getting closer to you. Always finding reasons to go over to you a talk. But it was always ruined by another glades doing the same thing.

You we're the only girl in the glade. And to protect you Alby made it clear that none of the gladers could have you, but that didn't stop them from trying. Everyday you'd get a glader following you and flirting. You politely said no everyday but you were beginning to get to your end. But then there was Newt. Newt was kind, he was smart, he never asked anything of you. But you wanted him too. The questions every glader asked you wanted to hear from him so you could say yes. Screw what Alby said. If you could be with Newt you'd never pass up that opportunity.

After a day of hard work you saw the runners returning from the maze. Minho was stopped by Newt and you saw them talking to one another, you assumed about the maze. But you we're far from right.

Minho POV

"I can't stand it for much longer" Newt complained, I had only just gotten back out of the maze but I immediately knew what he was talking about.

"Just tell her how you feel." I scoffed. I got this from both Y/N and Newt. Every Day Since they first started to like each other.

"She gets glader telling her they love her everyday. She doesn't me doing as well"

"Your the only one that really means it though." I scoffed. "You know she loves you too right?"

"Don't be stupid," Newt scoffed as he walked away.

I sighed I made my way over the Y/N now doubt about to have the same conversation.

"I wish he would say something." bingo

"He's shy."

"He doesn't seem shy around anyone else."

"He doesn't want you overwhelmed."

"By what? I get gladers everyday telling me they love me and the one person I actually want to here it from won't say it." She whined. I simply shrugged my shoulders. Tried of hearing the same conversation everyday.

"Met me by the forest tonight, okay? After everyone has gone to sleep."

"Okay? Why?"

"You'll see." I smiled, an evil plan concocting in my head. I quickly ran back to Newt.

"Do me a favour?"

"What Minho? I'm busy."

"Met me by the forest tonight? After everyone is asleep?"

"Why?"

"I gotta tell you something but I can't do it now."

"Fine." Newt scoffed, turning back to his work.

Y/N POV

Just as Minho asked, after everyone had gone to sleep you snuck away to the gardens,
"Minho?" you whisper-shouted,

"Minho?" another voice made you jump, but when you recognised who it belonged to you, you froze.
"Y/N?" Newt appeared from the shadows,
"Newt?"
"Guys!" Minho's voice made you both jump, Newt immediately stepped in front of you, his arm outstretched, protecting you.
"Minho, why are we here?" Newt snapped,
"I'm tired of being your middle man." he said, we both just stared confused,
"What?"
"You love each other! Neither of you are willing to do anything so I am doing Something."
"Minho," Newt started, "What do you-"
"No no no no... Talk to each other." Minho snapped, leaving you with Newt.

Newt turned to you, unsure what to say.
"Is what he said true?" Newt asked, you cheeks heated up,
"Umm.. Well... Umm... I..." the words were stuck in your throat,
"Just nod or shake your head. I have to know." you looked down at the group and slowly nodded you head. Newt took you hand, stepping closer to you.
"That amazing." he whispered, with his other hand he pulled up your face to meet his.
"All those Gladers, everyone shouting out their feelings for you."
"No of them we're you." you whispered, "All of them, we're nothing. All of the times they would harass me, all of the time they would annoy me. It all meant nothing."
"They would what?" you realised you had said too much when you heard the anger rising in Newt's voice,
"It was nothing. I'm used to it. It's been happening since i got here." you had made it worse.

Newt suddenly grabbed your wrists and kissed you, the kiss filled with passion and anger. You only pulled away from him when you could no longer breath, gasping for breath as you held onto Newt. neither of you said anything as you pressed your lips together again, Newt pushing you backwards until you hit one of the walls. Newt quickly shed you top and trousers, his own clothes following.
"Newt..." you whined,
"I'll make sure no one ever looks at you again without knowing that you're mine." he growled, kissing and biting his way along your jaw and down your neck. In just your underwear, Newt grabbed your thighs and pulled you upwards, making you wrap you legs around his waist. You could feel his hard on through his boxers, you hand weaving into his hair and tugged hard. Newt growled into your neck and moved you panties to the side.
"As romantic as I want this to be, I can't wait any longer." Newt apologized,
"Newt..." you moaned, "Just fuck me." you were already turned on and wanting him so much.

Newt grinned at you and pushed down his boxers,
"I love you," he whispered, as he pushed into you, your reply was cut stopped by a moan, Newt not waiting as he began to thrust into you, rough and unforgiving. Sandwiched between Newt and the wall, there was nothing you wanted more. You didn't care that the rocks we're digging into your back, your only focus was Newt and his fingers digging into your skin. Newt and his teeth biting and leaving marks all over your neck and chest. Newt and his moaning into your next. His eyes screwing shut as he got all the pleasure he finally wanted and was hoping to god that this wasn't just a dream. You both came together, your legs clamping down around Newt's waist as pleasure washed over you. You nails left scratches all over his back as you both calmed, Newt rest his head in the crook of your shoulder, breathing heavily.
"I love you, Newt..." you whispered, you felt Newt grin into your neck, he didn't need to say it back, you already knew.

He gently set you back onto your feet, but the moment he pulled away you collapsed onto the floor,
"I can't feel my legs." you laughed, Newt chuckled and helped you to stand again, he helped you get your clothes back on and carried you back to your own hut.
"You're bleeding." he noted, looking at the grazes along your back from the wall.
"It's nothing." you smiled at him, settling yourself comfortably in your bed.
"I'm sorry." he said, gently stroking your cheek,
"Don't be, just get in here." you pulled Newt down to lie next to you, and he quickly wrapped his arms around you, settling himself comfortable at your side. You couldn't walk tonight. Weather you'd be able to walk tomorrow was a whole other issue.