167. I won't ever leave you - Newt Imagine

Authors Note: I do not condone sexual/physical harassment in any way, shape, or form. If anything that I write offends you, please make sure to let me know privately. This is all fictional, yet I understand that situations like these may and do occur in real life situations, and if I continue to offend anyone, please report to me immediately.

It had been exactly one week. One whole week you had been in The Glade, and already, it felt like months. Each day was a living burden for you, a pain that constantly desired to be felt. You felt nothing but pure disgust and hatred for every person here; all except for Newt.

Newt was a blessing to you in those times of need, when you felt uncomfortable or simply just upset, he was there by your side. However, he didn’t know half of what really happened. What happened when you were alone or working, the real base of the problem.

It all started when you first arrived in the Box. You were the only girl, which almost made you seem as though you were an object to everyone in The Glade, useless for anything else.

“She’s pretty useless with any of the other jobs, why not use her for.. other purposes?” You overheard one boy snigger on the day you arrived.

You knew exactly what he meant, and even the thought of it now made you sick to your stomach.

Things only progressively got worse over time. You started working on a few small tasks that Alby had set, just to see where you stood.

Every single job you performed, was disastrous. Constantly, the boys would be commenting on your appearance or body, in a way that made bile rise in your throat and your heartbeat accelerate. You couldn’t tolerate it, because it was something that bothered you so greatly.

The peaking in the shower, the pinches and slaps on your butt, but worst of all, the snide comments that made you feel like nothing more than an object, a mere tool to use as a form of pleasure. The thought disgusted you greatly.

You knew you had to put a stop to this, you had to end the fear and sickness that you were constantly feeling; you had to tell Newt. He was a leader, people listened to him, so you knew that he would be able to put a stop to this.

As you arose from your bed, you made your way down to where Newt was working, he always started work earlier than anyone else.

To your displeasure, he wasn’t in his usual place, which meant you didn’t have a clue where to go next. Having only been in The Glade for a week, you still found yourself getting lost at times.

Figuring he may just be having breakfast, you made your way over to Frypan’s Kitchen. As you walked, you passed one boy in particular that you believed was the worst of all; Gally.

Immediately, you shifted your gaze from him as his eyes made contact with yours for a mere second, smirking at you.

This small action made your heart drop, you knew it meant something bad.

"Hey, Y/N,” he said in a suggestive tone, lightly grabbing your arm so you didn’t walk away from him.

“Where ya headed?” He asked as you tried to pull out of his grip.

“None of your business, Gally,” You muttered, too afraid to say it any louder.

“Actually, I need to talk to you about something,” Gally said, pulling your arm as he quickly walked over to a more secluded room.

“Gally—” You started, trying to object.

“Shut up.” He cut you off, quickly placing a hand over your mouth and shoving you into the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

“Gally!” You screamed, prying his hand off of you. In one swift motion, you rushed to the door, ready to race out, but he was one step ahead of you, blocking it with his body.

Gally wore a menacing grin upon his face, something that etched in your mind.

“Gally, for God’s sake, let me out now!” You commanded, pushing at his body in attempts to move him out the way.

Your powerful voice gave a very deceptive view on you, and unfortunately enough, Gally knew you were beyond scared, only adding to his excitement.

“Y/N,” he sighed, “Don’t worry, I’m not here to hurt you,” he smiled, pulling a hand up and placing it on your cheek as he rubbed small circles. You immediately stepped back, feeling the acid rise in your throat.

“Much rather..” He gripped onto your waist, pulling you into his own body “Pleasure you.”

It took all your might to pull away from Gally, only to have him just a mere second later push you harshly against the nearest wall.

Your back was faced to him as he pressed himself against you, feeling the cool stone wall on your stomach.

“Gally, please,” You whimpered, bracing yourself for what you knew was coming next.

He ignored your pleas for him to stop, and began roaming his hands around your hips.

“Shh,” He lulled, in the least calming way possible.

You opened your mouth to scream out for help, but all that came out was muffled whimpers as Gally secured a hand around your mouth.

“No, we don’t want any of that,” Gally smiled, you felt his breath tickle the back of your neck before his lips attacked it, sucking and nibbling on the skin.

It was painful, not pleasurable to the slightest. Gally was taking complete advantage of you, treating you like an object just as everyone else did.

This continued for another ten seconds, before you heard someone yell out a name.

“Gally!” It was distant, but you could still clearly hear it; It was Alby.

Knowing that Alby was one of the only people that Gally actually listened to, you felt hope begin to bubble inside you.

“Gally!” The voice screamed again, this time a lot louder and closer.

Galled groaned, knowing that he had to see Alby no matter what.

“Tell anyone about this, and there will be consequences, big time.” Gally threatened through gritted teeth, leaving you absolutely speechless as he stormed off.

Your instant thought was to run, to go and find Newt and tell everything to him. You didn’t care about what Gally said, all you cared about was feeling safe in Newt’s company, even just for a split few seconds.

Instantly, you exited the room, running over to where Newt usually worked.

To your delight, he was actually there this time, chopping away at a tree stump.

“Y/N,” He smiled, but his face fell the instant he saw that something was wrong.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” He dropped the axe, quickly making his way over to you and pulling you into an embrace. You let the tears and sobs escape your body at an uncontrollable speed.

Newt didn’t ask any further questions, he just simply hushed you and rubbed small circles on your back.

“Newt, oh God, it was so awful, Gally, h-he,” You choked up before you could say anymore, but Newt understood perfectly.

“That piece of klunk, I swear to God-” Newt pulled himself away from you, ready to embark in a fight between the two of them.

“Newt—wait!” You stopped him, “Please, don’t leave me, I need you here with me right now, you’re all I have,” You said, feeling the tears well up in your eyes again.

“Hey,” he soothed, walking back over to you and comforting you in his tight embrace. “Don’t worry, I promise, I won’t ever leave you.”