110. In the woods||Jojen Reed

As soon as the sun rises, you and your company rises too. Jojen, Bran and Meera are up when the light hits the ground. Meera and Jojen hunted for breakfast while you stayed with Bran and Hodor. You helped Bran to get him ready and fix whatever he can't. 

"I'm going to be back in awhile." Jojen kissed you goodbye to hunt with her sister.

You waited and readied the fire to cook whatever they could find. Jojen came out of the woods holding a rabbit with a big smile on his face. You stood up and walked to him. "Would you look at that!"

He kissed you on the cheek, and you wiped some blood on his cheek. "Where's Meera?" You asked.

He took the skin off the rabbit, and skewered it. He pointed at the forests, "She's still hunting."

You waited for Meera and she walked smiling, more rabbits in her hand. You all ate happily and after that, you all traveled North. You stayed behind the line to guard and watch the tail. Jojen keeps on glancing back at you, trying to make sure you're still there. After a couple of miles, he joined you in the end of the line. He held you hand and pulled you closer to him, his arm around you.

"How are you?," he asked. "I haven't seen you."

You pushed him off you, but he pulled you again to him. Holding the hand around you, you kissed it. "Whatever, Jojen." He laughed in return and continued to travel with you by his side.

"Aren't you supposed to be up there with Meera?" you asked.

He shrugged, "Can't be with you?" he said. "I want you safe."

You nodded and walked more with a smile on your face. He walked with you until Meera stopped and proceeded to make camp in the woods. As you laid beside Jojen, you turned to him. He smiled down at you and kissed your forehead. "Sleep now, we have a few more to walk."

You closed your eyes and rested beside him. You can hear him snoring and you saw Summer walk back to Bran after his own hunt. You couldn't sleep, it was like something is looking at you. After a while, you clutched a dagger by your hand and took a walk inside the woods. Your eyes adjusted to the dark and it calmed you down. You were used to the dark and it comforted you. The wind blows, and you feel the crisp leaves on your feet as you stepped on them.

"What are you doing out here?"

A pair of hands found your shoulder and pushed you to a tree. By the moonlight, you saw the blonde hair. It was Jojen. He was holding you against the tree, his hands creeping up your neck. He released you when you saw that you were okay.

"I couldn't sleep," you whispered. "I just went for a walk."

"It's dangerous," he said. "It's dark."

"I'm used to it." you explained.

He walked beside you as soon as you started walking. He held your hand, and you went closer to him. He wrapped you once again, and he softly pushed you against a tree. He kissed you passionately, his hands crawling to feel you up. His hand rested on the bark of the tree, and the other one was crawling down to feel your arse. He kissed your neck, and you turned it to expose more skin. He lifted your leg and wrapped it around him. You gasped for air, once he retreated. 

 His hands undid your pants and you undid his. You both kissed again, once you started fumbling with his laces. He wrapped once more your leg around him and he did it to the other leg. You were up against the tree, with him supporting you as he cupped your bottoms.

"Jojen," you breathe out. You let out a gasp as he inserted him to you. You wrapped your arms around him, burying his head on to your neck. He grunted as he thrusted himself to you. He moved slow and hard and your moans urged him to thrust into you faster.

He kissed you on the neck and nibbled your ear. "I told you to sleep, right?"   You nodded and let out a moan as he went in faster.

He looked at you and stopped. "What?"

You kissed him fiercely and you tightened your legs around him. "Yes," you grunted. "You told me to sleep."

He entered you once more, his lips finding your chest and your neck. He bit your neck, and you were sure he's going to leave marks for everyone to see. He thrusted fast and hard, both of your moans mixed in the woods as he went and you cried out your pleasure. "You're never going to leave my sight. I want you safe, always."

You felt him, "Safe," you whimpered.

As you felt him close, he stopped and he kissed your neck more, his tongue touching your skin. He kneeled down and kissed your stomach and your thighs and he lifted your pants and laced them for you. You stood there, panting.   He smirked at you, as he placed a last kiss on your lips. "Let's go back." 

"Would you pass me that stick?" Meera asked, and you handed it to her.   Jojen kept glancing at you, with a smirk on his face. You blush whenever you walked passed him to help Meera or Bran. 

 "Why are you red, Y/N?" Meera asked, as she passed some nuts to Hodor.

You stuttered, and you felt Jojen smirk at you. "It's quite cold, isn't it?"

"You're sitting by the fire." Jojen said, smiling at you.

You turned away from them and sat next to Bran to help him crack some nuts. "Whatever, Jojen."

Meera stood up and asked Hodor to come with her, to lift some branches for fire. You were left with Bran and Jojen, and Bran quickly fell asleep with Summer beside him.

Jojen sat next to you, his hand rubbing your arm.   "Why are you so red?" Jojen asked.

You pushed him off, laughing and blushing. You felt your cheeks reddened and you feel quite warm. "Stop it!"

He moved near you, and kissed you on the lips quickly. He winked at you, "We can do it again."