70. Don't Tempt Me||Smut

I had just finished taking a shower and I realized I left my clothes back in my hut

I had just finished taking a shower and I realized I left my clothes back in my hut. I didn’t feel like running across the glade with only a towel covering me, so instead I decided to walk over to Newts hut and ask him to either let me borrow clothes or if he could go and get mine for me. His hut was right next to the showers so it’ll be the least embarrassing thing to do, plus I trusted Newt with my life. He was the first friend I made in the Glade and he was the kindest of all the guys. I made my way over and about halfway there I could hear low whimpers and moans. The first thing that came to mind was Newt was hurt and he needed help like now. For some stupid reason I didn’t run in there, instead I walked towards his window and peaked in. That was a mistake, a huge mistake. There he was, he wasn’t injured. He was perfectly fine, his head was thrown back, lips slightly open, and his face was scrunched up as his hand pumped up and down his shaft. Almost instantly my thighs clenched together and my bottom lip was caught between my teeth. I forgot all about being in a towel, the only thing on my mind was the sight in front of me. He was huge and the longer I watched him the more I wanted to be the on doing that, the ache between my legs wasn’t going away anytime soon.  My eyes trailed up and down his body numerous times, the way he looked with messy hair and biting down on his lip made my knees go weak.

“(Y/N)”???? I snapped out of my trance when I heard Thomas call my name. Suddenly, the fact that I was still wet and naked made its way back to me and I clutched my towel before spinning around quickly. “Why are you outside of Newt’s place?” Thomas asked with a raised eyebrow. Shit, I couldn’t say what I was actually doing cause then I would be a creep. “I left my clothes in my hut, and I didn’t want to run there in only a towel, so I was going to ask Newt to borrow some of his clothes for now” I’m sure my face was a slight shade of pink, technically I wasn’t lying to him. I just left out the part where I was watching him get off like a creep. “So uh…. Bye” Once again my brain wasn’t registering anything I did and I ran into Newt’s hut and locked the door. “That was close…” I muttered. I turned around to find a more than startled Newt who was still very naked, and my eyes. Those little traitors, before I could stop them my eyes wandered down to between his thighs and lingered there for more time than needed. It was only when he cleared his throat that my eyes snapped up to his face. “I-I’m sorry, I left my clothes and then Thomas and now this” I spun around and covered my eyes so he could get dressed. God knows I didn’t want him too.

“You can uh, turn around now” He said and when I did he had on a pair of grey sweats but still no shirt. Thank the lord. “I’m sorry I really am” No I’m not. “I left my clothes in my hut and its all the way across the Glade.” I started explaining. He nodded when I was done and rummaged through his draw for spare clothes. He handed me an old t-shirt, a clean pair of boxers, and some sweats. “I’ll go outside while you change” He coughed again and made his way past me. I quickly dried off and threw on the clothes he gave me. I didn’t have a bra but that’s okay his shirt was big enough not to show anything. Once I was done I mumble a quick “thanks” again before walking back to my hut.