53. I love you.||Smut

We had been searching the scorch for God knows how long

  We had been searching the scorch for God knows how long. Winston was our only casualty so far. Brenda and Jorge tagged along with us to see The Right Arm; which at this point, I’m questioning if they’re even real. Newt, my boyfriend, was walking in front of me while talking to Jorge. 

  Newt and I had been dating ever since we were in the Glade. He was very sweet, but things just haven’t been the same since we left. Newt would always show his affection towards me, but he never does now. Which, granted, there is a lot more going on now than we would have imagined, but still. It makes me uncomfortable that he doesn’t show his love anymore, not to mention that we’ve been dating for a year and a half and he still hasn’t told me that he loves me yet. Which, I would never rush something like that upon him but it just makes me think.

  Night time was falling upon us, so Jorge and Newt found an old building that had a few occupants willing to let us stay the night. Newt and I found an old office with a sofa to sleep on, everyone else found somewhere.

   I set my stuff down on the floor and hang up my jacket. I cut on the lamp on the desk while Newt trudges in and softly shuts the door. I look in my bag for the extra pair of shorts that I wear for sleeping in. I slide my cargo pants off and slip on the shorts. 

  “Yunno, you’re quite pretty.” Newt says, setting his things down as well. Newt takes a seat and begins to take off his shoes.

  “Thank you,” I say with a slight questioning tone. He picks up on this. 

  “Are you okay, love?” He asks, kicking off his other shoe and leaning his elbows on his knees making him hunch over. His eyes look into mine. 

  “I’m fine, I guess. Just been overthinkin’ is all.” I say, sitting beside him. Newt’s arm hangs over my shoulders. 

  “What do you mean?” 

  “Newt, I feel like things aren’t the same since the Glade. Like, you used to give me affection all of the time and I know we have a lot more going on right now, but I can’t help but feel that something is happening. Something bad.” I sigh. It felt good to get that off of my chest. 

  “What ‘bad thing’ could happen?” Newt asks. His eyes were filled with concern and a glint of empathy.

  “You could break up with me,” I squeak, a tear pricking at my eye. Newt pulls me into his lap, making me straddle him.

  “Love, let me get one thing straight; I’m never gonna leave you, not unless I’m dead. Second, I’m sorry I haven’t been showing you any love, i’ve just been very worried.” Newt continues, “I would like to make this up to you.” He says, leaning in for a kiss. I inch forward until our lips touch. This was the first kiss we’ve shared in a long time, my heart almost burst out of my chest. It was so full of passion and love. We pull away for air. 

  “Yunno, if you’re ready, I would love to show my affection a little more physically...” Newt trails. He and I have never gone this far before, it will be our first time.

   I bite my lip and nod, not able to say words. Newt smiles softly and sheds his shirt, I do the same. He stares at my bra-clad chest. I lick my lips as he begins to knead my breasts through my bra. I un-hook it and let it fall to the floor. Newt’s eyes go wide. 

  “My God, you’re so gorgeous.” He groans. Newt gently and slowly approaches my chest and kitten licks my nipple while looking into my eye, as if to ask for permission. I moan softly. He then goes all out, biting, licking, pinching. I start to grind against his tent, earning a groan from him. 

  I hop up and pull down my shorts and panties. Newt quickly unbuttons his pants and pushes them down along with his boxers. His boner sticks up prominently. I walk toward him and get on my knees. I start to pump his length, like I’ve seen him do before when I accidentally walked in on him. Newt licks his lips hungrily at my action. 

  “Lick it.” Newt says in a slightly darker tone. I flatten my tongue and lick from the base to his tip. His hands shoot to my hair, making a makeshift ponytail as I start to get into it. I take as much as I can and jerk off what I couldn’t fit. I repeat this routine, going faster and faster as I got used to his size. Little moans would fall from his mouth, occasionally my name would come out too. 

  “Baby, I need you to stop. I’m gonna cum in your mouth.” Newt whines. I do as told and get up from my position. 

  “How are we gonna do this...?” I ask with a giggle. He chuckles too. 

  “Lie down.” He says while getting up. I do so.

  “I’m just gonna do what Minho always told me to do.” Newt says, getting into position. 

  “Oh my God, Newt.” I laugh, “I don’t know if that advice is trustworthy.” We both laugh. 

  “Well, we’re gonna find out now, aren’t we?” He smirks. I bite my lip. Newt slowly pushes in, stretching me out. The pain was unbearable. 

  “(Y/N), are you okay baby?” Newt asks, halting his movement.

  “I’ll be fine, just keep going.” I say, caressing my hand on his face. He nods and continues until he fills me up all the way. 

  “Fuckkkk...” I groan. Newt waits for me to give him the ‘okay’ to let him start moving. I nod when I’m ready. Newt starts slow and steady, letting little moans out. I grip his shoulders for support. He wastes no time in going faster. 

  “Oh m-my..Newt..” I moan a little louder now. 

  “mmmm, fuck (Y/N)...” Newt says, screwing his eyes shut. Now, his hips were going as fast as he could. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room and the smell of sex started to become evident. A pit started to form in my stomach as Newt’s thrusts became sloppier. 

  “I-I’m gonna c-cum,” I moan loudly. Newt made little grunts as he went faster. Then, he hit a spot that made me cum instantly. I quite literally screamed as my orgasm racked through my body. My orgasm triggered Newt’s. He pulled out quickly and sprayed cum on my tummy. Newt collapsed on me as we tried to catch our breaths. 

  “That was amazing, love.” Newt smiles. 

  “I agree.” I say, kissing his forehead. We get in a more comfortable position and as I’m about to fall asleep, Newt breaks the silence. 

  “I love you, (Y/N).” He says, caressing my cheek.

  “I love you too, Newt.” I reply. We kiss on the lips quickly and fall asleep.

Cr: Tumblr