77. Paradise||Smut

You had finally found paradise, everything was okay once again

You had finally found paradise, everything was okay once again. You were in Denver, the city of the immunes. And you were with Newt, nothing else matter, just you and Newt. In Denver you noticed that the girls there, all fascinated by Newt. You watched them fawn over him amused, he was yours. He’d never leave you, you’d go through too much together. But it didn’t stop the girls from trying.

You were heading to the showers with the girls one day, you stopped Newt out of the corner of your eye and smirked, watching the girls beginning to chatter about how ‘hot’ he was. You headed into the shower, leaving the girls to their fawning and stripped down, letting the water run over you.

Newt POV

There was a cue of girls waiting outside the shower rooms, I sighed and made my way over. They would never leave me alone, they would never listen.
“Hey Newt…” one smiled,
“Hi girls, waiting for the showers?” I asked,
“Yeah, are you waiting too?” one wore a flirtatious thought,
“Who’s in there now?”
“Oh, it’s just Y/N. You know, if you need to shower, you can always share with me,” one smirked, stroking my arm,
“No it’s alright. There’s someone else I want to share with…” I smirked, walking into the shower rooms and leaving the girls shocked and confused.

Y/N POV

You heard the door open behind you and assumed one of the girls had decided to come in. you jumped out of your skin when you felt two hands grab your bare hips,
“Hello beautiful.” Newt whispered, his voice calmed you. And you relaxed into his body.
“Hello…” you smiled, humming in approval as he hands began to wander.

His hands wandered up your stomach to your breasts, kneading and playing with your nipples.
“It’s been a long time…” he whispered, “Nice to feel you again.” his hands moved back down your body and to your legs. He spun you around and pushed you against the wall.
“Come on beautiful.” he grinned, grabbing your legs and pulling you to his waist. You wrapped your legs around his hips and finally noticed he too was naked.
“Mmmmmm…” you smirked. The shower rained down on both of you, and Newt lined himself up with your entrance,
“Let’s show those girls who my only girl is…” he whispered, pushing into you.

A moan slipped past your lips, as Newt began to thrust your moans got louder and louder until you were screaming with pleasure and leaving scratches all over Newt’s body. He pressed you against the shower wall as his hips hit yours.
“Fuck… Newt….” you moaned, feeling yourself on the edge,
“Come on, Y/N…” Newt whispered, reaching down between your bodies to press his fingers on your clit. And you saw White. Pleasure washed over you in waves. You cried out, Newt following a few thrusts later.

He held you tightly, leaning against the wall as you both caught your breath. The shower water had long gone cold, cooling your hot, sweaty bodies. Newt gently lowered you to the floor, holding you tightly as you got your footing,
“I love you, Y/N.”
“I love you too, Newt…” you whispered,
“Think they know we’re together now?” Newt laughed,
“Hmmm…” you smirked, “I think they need a little more convincing.” you pulled Newt back you, ready for more.

Paradise was perfect.