Chapter 4

Xiao Bao paced back and forth outside the door, his face unable to hide his anxiety.

Zhao Cai yawned, leaned against the wall, slowly slid down to the ground, and slumped onto Jinbao's body, "Young Master, why are you pacing back and forth like this?"

"I... I'm worried... The doctor has been in there for so long, do you think something will happen to my wife?"

"There's nothing to worry about, look how she almost strangled you to death before. She's got strength, and when she kicked us out just now, she was full of energy, lively as a dragon or a tiger."

"But... but after all, she's a delicate girl, and she lost so much blood, I really feel heartbroken~~~"

Zhao Cai rolled his eyes, thinking only someone as lust-driven as you could still see her as a "delicate girl." If she were in good shape, she might single-handedly overturn the entire Money Gang.

"Young Master, in my opinion, there's not even a start between you two, why the fuck are you worrying?" And she doesn't give a damn about you.

Xiao Bao sighed in frustration, pointing at him and cursing, "You little rat, you're so short-sighted. I'm being so nice to her now, isn't it just to move her little by little? Her being so guarded and fierce must mean she's been through a lot of bad things or been harmed by bad people. She's so beautiful, her heart can't be bad. I'm going to slowly~~~ slowly~~~ melt her frozen heart~~~ and then win the beauty over~~~ hehe~~~ and then~~~ hehe."

Zhao Cai and Jin Bao calmly watched as their young master indulged in filthy fantasies, no longer surprised by his behavior.

The tightly shut door creaked open, and a person stumbled out from inside.

As soon as Xiao Bao saw the newcomer, he immediately approached, grabbing the man's shoulders and asking, "Doctor, how is it, how is my wife, Doctor?"

"Uh, uh?" The doctor stared at him, bewildered.

"Doctor, what's wrong with you." He had been so composed when he went in, but now he seemed panicked, could it be...

"Doctor, nothing bad has happened to my wife, right? Doctor, speak up!!!"

The dry and pitiful doctor clearly couldn't withstand his intense questioning. Shaken by him, he felt dizzy and stammered out, "Inside... that... lady... she's alright... just needs a few days of rest... she'll be fine."

Xiao Bao finally breathed a sigh of relief, instructing Jin Bao to properly thank the doctor, who then took the silver and fled from the inn like he was escaping.

Xiao Bao straightened his clothes, flicked his hair from his forehead, smoothed out the wrinkles in his garment, and put on what he believed to be a warm and dashing smile as he pushed the door open.

"My dear~~ are you feeling any better~~ Whoa!!!" Xiao Bao hastily crouched down, clutching his head, as a boiling medicine pot exploded against the wall behind him. He looked back with a palpitation, wondering if his head was harder than the wall...

"What did you call me?" The person half-covered in clothes on the bed spat out each word with icy sharpness.

"No, no~~ Fairy sister~~ Whoa!!!" Xiao Bao immediately rolled on the ground, narrowly dodging a thrown medicine bowl, but the yellow-brown liquid still splashed all over him.

Zhao Cai and Jin Bao rushed in, anxiously asking, "Young master, are you alright?"

"It's okay, it's okay... You guys... you guys go out first, go out first," Xiao Bao wiped the sweat from his forehead.