Chapter 32

He was deeply touched, feeling an endless depth of emotion. Suddenly, he realized that a certain part of someone him, was growing increasingly hard and hot. Huai En's breathing became somewhat unsteady.

His fingers had already reached inside, gliding along the inner walls with the aid of the ointment, causing a sensation of intense warmth.
Xiao Bao turned his head and said, "What are you doing, applying medicine or what? Now, pull your finger out!"

Huai En, realizing his action, reluctantly withdrew his finger but continued to inappropriately knead Xiao Bao's buttocks. The touches were too sensual, causing Xiao Bao's face to heat up as if it was about to explode.

Recalling the traumatic experience from the other day, Xiao Bao couldn't bear it any longer. He slapped Huai En's hand away, "Stop touching me... I've told you, I'm not... I'm not okay down there..." Finishing his sentence, he felt like crying, wondering how he had ended up in a situation where he was discussing the current state of his backside with another man.

Huai En's expression was one of frustration, a look familiar to many men, indicative of unfulfilled desires.

He took Xiao Bao's hand and placed it inside his shirt, onto his heated skin, asking, "What should we do?" with an entitled demeanor that suggested Xiao Bao should take responsibility.

Xiao Bao was tempted to hit him, questioning what he was supposed to do in such a situation. It wasn't as if he had invited himself into Huai En's room or had done anything to provoke him.

However, considering his own predicament, Xiao Bao suggested, albeit reluctantly, "How about I help you relieve yourself?"

Huai En didn't object, unceremoniously moving Xiao Bao further into the bed and lying down beside him.

Truth be told, Xiao Bao felt a rush of excitement. Admiring the beauty under the moonlight, he found Huai En increasingly attractive. Holding such a breathtakingly beautiful person in his arms, Xiao Bao felt his life as a man was complete.

Being so close to Huai En was something Xiao Bao had never dared to dream of before. Regardless of physical satisfaction, his heart was filled with joy. This was an unprecedented experience for him; lying in bed was usually just for business, but this was the first time he had someone he could just look at and hold closely, feeling an intimate bond and happiness.

Huai En indeed possessed many admirable qualities. He was not only skilled in martial arts and possessed great courage but also appeared to be a person of a cool exterior yet warm heart. Xiaobao believed that once Huai En truly fell for someone, he would be utterly devoted. Xiaobao was determined to be that person.

Moved by his feelings, Xiaobao leaned in to kiss Huai En. Huai En frowned slightly but did not resist, allowing Xiaobao to kiss and gently bite his lips while Xiaobao's hands wandered under Huai En's clothes, caressing his skin.

Huai En found he quite liked the feel of Xiaobao's body—soft, smooth, and emitting a fresh, warm scent. The sight of Xiaobao's fair, delicate skin marked by red imprints from his touch was pleasing, and holding Xiaobao felt comfortable. Huai En didn't know if all humans felt like this to the touch and wasn't curious to find out. 

To him, such physical aspects were meaningless. Beauty was superficial; beneath the skin, three inches down, were merely bones. His mother had been renowned for her beauty in the Jiangnan region, and he had been acknowledged for his handsome appearance from a young age, but he saw no benefit in such superficial judgments. People who judged by appearances were shallow. Initially, Xiaobao's appearance had triggered Huai En's aversion.

However, Huai En recognized that the person in his arms was no different from the despicable figure he had once detested—lustful, vulgar, and inept. Yet, something was different now.