Chapter 112

"Hey, are you still okay?" Xiao yu bumped into Huai En's shoulder, almost bearing his entire weight. His breath was getting weaker, although his hand was tightly holding onto the reins, it seemed like he could fall off at any moment.

After waiting for a long time without any response, Xiao yu didn't dare to turn her head. She was currently in control of the direction, and they had been running so fast. Her horsemanship was not good, so if she deviated, it would be quite dangerous.

Just when she thought Huai En wouldn't respond, a weak voice came from behind her, "My eyes... can't see clearly... You drive the horse... go east... Xiaobao will... come to pick us up..."

Xiaoyu's peripheral vision caught a glimpse of the warm blood trickling down his neck. She gritted her teeth, gripping the reins tightly. She couldn't describe the feeling in her heart.

He was fighting so hard. She really didn't expect that, to bring her back, he would fight so hard, all for his brother.

Could it be that he is sincere... towards his brother... Then why did he do such a thing at the beginning... and now... what is really true.

Xiaoyu's hand holding the reins trembled slightly. They had already run for who knew how far. Even if the people from the Tongsu Sect could break free from Prince Shen's encirclement, they wouldn't be able to catch up with them in a short time.

She intentionally slowed down. Riding non-stop on the bumpy road, she felt like her internal organs were shifting, and the person behind her was already seriously injured. If they kept bumping like this, wouldn't all his blood flow out?

Unexpectedly, when she slowed down, the person behind her urged, "Don't stop... keep going..."

Xiaoyu frowned, "You haven't passed out yet?"
As she spoke, she raised the whip to strike the horse's hindquarters.

At that moment, from the turn about two li away, came the sound of chaotic hoofbeats.

Xiaoyu's heart raced, feeling somewhat at a loss.

Soon, the group of people turned the corner, with a man leading them who was exceptionally handsome, riding like a god on horseback. Xiaoyu's eyes widened with joy when she saw him, and her heart, which had been tense, finally settled.

She joyfully called out, "Big Brother Su!"

The person who had arrived was indeed Su Yin, with Zhao Cai, and some of their men.

Xiaoyu jumped off the horse, and as Huai En's body swayed, he began to fall from the horse. Xiaoyu caught him and placed him on the ground before running towards Su Yin.

"Big Brother Su!!"

Su Yin leaped elegantly off his horse, picked up the young girl, and looked at her with relief, saying, "Luckily, you're safe."

Xiaoyu hugged Su Yin's neck and looked around, "Zhao Cai ge? Huh? Where's my brother?"

Su Yin glanced at Huai En, who was trying hard to prop himself up on the ground, then patted Xiaoyu's back. "Your brother is waiting for you at the relay station. Don't worry, you'll see him soon."

With that, he handed Xiaoyu over to Zhao Cai. "Put the young lady back on the horse."

Zhao Cai walked past, not looking back, carrying her as he headed back. Xiaoyu turned to see Huai En trying to stand up with the reins in his hand, and Su Yin walking towards him confidently. She held her breath.

Huai En was disappointed when he didn't see Xiaobao but felt a sense of foreboding when he saw Su Yin approaching.

Before he could stand up with the reins in hand, Su Yin, who was walking towards him, suddenly disappeared from the spot. He felt a sharp pain in his chest, was kicked several yards away, and vomited a mouthful of blood. His body went cold, and he had no strength left to stand up.