Chapter 117

Xiao Bao's clothes were soaked through. Due to the hot weather, he was only wearing two layers of silk robes, inside and out. When they got wet, they clung tightly to his body, emphasizing the two small, firm flesh balls on his chest right in front of Huai En's eyes.

Huai En began to act unruly. He forcefully squeezed his thigh between Xiao Bao's legs, bending his knee to rub against Xiao Bao's lower body. His hands tightly gripped Xiao Bao's waist, while he lowered his head to suck on one of Xiao Bao's nipples through the fabric, rubbing it gently.

Xiao Bao shivered, gasping, "Wait... wait, wait a moment." He lifted Huai En's head with both hands, "I still have something to ask you."

Huai En grumbled discontentedly, trying to continue.

"Hey, wait a moment." Xiao Bao pressed his head, preventing him from moving.

Furrowing his brow, Huai En raised his head. "What's the matter? Speak quickly."

"Today, what was that thing the prince mentioned? Something that everyone knows except me?"

"It's not important." Huai En said impatiently, grabbing Xiao Bao's hand and tying it behind his back. With a forceful push of his elbow, Xiao Bao's chest arched upwards, displaying a posture akin to someone being harvested.

Splashing in the water, Xiao Bao said, "I'm telling you, stop being a hooligan. I'm asking you about serious matters. Really, what is it, and why does Su Yin know about it when I don't?"

Huai En squeezed Xiao Bao between his body and the wooden barrel, leaving no gap between them. He then lowered his head, swallowing all of Xiao Bao's words between his lips and teeth.

"Mmm... can you... not... do this?"

"No, don't speak."

In his heart, Xiao Bao cursed him for a moment, marveling at how dedicated he was, not leaving any time to spare. How professional.

Alright, you wait and see. Today, I won't let you off easily.

Xiao Bao suddenly took the lead. His tongue, as agile as a snake, swiftly entered Huai En's mouth, teasing his tongue vigorously. Huai En widened his eyes, feeling the slippery thing in his mouth boldly sweeping through his oral cavity. Then, his teeth wrapped around Xiao Bao's tongue, pulling it outwards, each inch of it licked erotically. Their four soft lips pressed against each other forcefully, the long and intense kiss causing transparent saliva to flow down from their mouths, making their whole bodies tremble with excitement from just a kiss.

Huai En's face turned red, releasing Xiao Bao's hands and urgently trying to undo his clothes.

However, the slightly intricate knots at the waist of his wet clothes were even more difficult to untie. Huai En never wore fancy clothes, so he had no idea about the recent styles of knots. Underwater and in the dark, he could hardly see anything. Xiao Bao didn't know either; he just wore whatever the mansion provided. But he knew how to tie and untie them. However, seeing Huai En's adorable, impatient face was too tempting. They both playfully touched his bare body, but didn't help him untie it.

Huai En looked up at him, "Why wear such shabby clothes? Why would a man like you bother with so many fancy styles?"

Xiao Bao didn't answer, smiling as he nibbled on his neck and left a row of small bite marks along his collarbone, his hand lingering on Huai En's waist.

Huai En exhaled through his nose, then suddenly wrapped his hands around Xiao Bao's hips and forcefully tore open the fabric covering Xiao Bao's buttocks.

Xiao Bao exclaimed in surprise. He was really into his nibbling when he heard the sound of fabric tearing. Then, a hand went straight to his bottom. With a forceful bite, he made Huai En shiver.