Chapter 39

Xiaobao felt a buzzing in his head, as if all the blood in his body had instantly surged to the top of his skull. He felt as if he had been stripped of his pants in the middle of the street, so embarrassed that he wanted to cry.

As the only son of the wealthiest man in Jiangnan, from officials in four provinces to the common people, many depended on his family for their livelihood. No one had ever dared to treat him with such indignity. Yet, in Huaien's eyes, he seemed no different from the lowliest entertainers in the pleasure quarters, even worse, offering himself without expecting anything in return.

He truly felt that Huai en only came close to him when he needed to vent. After using him, he could just be cast aside, to be picked up again when needed. And he couldn't even express his grievances, or else he'd be met with cold indifference or even violence.

He loved him, thus he tolerated his selfishness and his capriciousness. But could it be that this person truly had no heart? Just a moment ago, he comforted himself, thinking of the righteousness of giving without expecting anything in return, and how difficult it was to achieve that.

Seeing Xiaobao lower his head with a flushed face, Huai en thought he was shy. Feeling a surge of desire, he picked him up and pressed him onto the bed.

Huai en's hands eagerly tore at Xiaobao's clothes, kissing and nibbling delicately on the skin of his chest and neck, while one hand ventured into his pants to roughly knead his buttocks. Slowly, he took a tender nipple into his mouth, and his hand moved lower to gently probe and tease Xiaobao's entrance.

Xiaobao felt both ashamed and sad, knowing resistance was futile. Thinking of the ordeal to come and his miserable situation, he couldn't help but feel a wave of sorrow, his eyes souring as he raised an arm to cover them, the other hand clutching tightly at the bedsheets, resigning himself to Huai en's will.

Huai en, seeing his actions, was not surprised. Xiaobao had cried in front of him more than once, especially in bed, always begging through his tears. He knew Xiaobao was delicate and prone to crying, so it wouldn't be unusual for him not to shed tears. He didn't mind, especially now, with his desires burning fiercely, leaving no room for anything else in his mind.

Huan En squeezed between Xiaobao's legs, his body pressing heavily on Xiaobao's. He buried his head, taking the round little lump into his mouth. His tongue licked it repeatedly, then he slowly used his teeth to rub back and forth, making it wet and sticky. The pinkish lump was now covered in lascivious moisture. Xiaobao squirmed uncomfortably under his touch, wriggling back and forth. Huan En inserted his hands between Xiaobao's thighs, spreading them apart and pressing them on each side. Xiaobao shuddered with his movements, looking even more pitiful.

Huan En lowered his head and looked at the soft, drooping thing between Xiaobao's legs. His slender fingers slid down the soft sack, feeling the gradual tightening in the cold air. With every fold, he could clearly see the pinkish hue inside. He could immediately insert himself into it, stirring vigorously inside, as it enveloped him tightly, draining all his energy. He would stretch it to its maximum, revealing a deep passage until it couldn't close even after he withdrew, slowly leaking his fluids, declaring that it all belonged to him alone!

Huan En's lower body throbbed with a painful swell, his erection towering upwards. The moist tip rubbed against Xiaobao's thighs incessantly but didn't penetrate. He remembered that if he didn't open it up properly, Xiaobao would be in a lot of pain, unable to walk properly the next day.

So, patiently, he used his fingers to slowly stretch him out. This place was just too tight; even inserting one finger was difficult. He kept massaging around the opening, gradually inserting his finger and circling inside, expanding it. The moist, soft, warm passage made him constantly fantasize about the feeling when his other self went in. He looked at his lower body; his phallus was already bulging with veins, really pushing the limit.